From Ballerinas to Show Girls

~Nessie~

I skipped off the plane ignoring the paps as I followed Abby and Aly

I skipped off the plane ignoring the paps as I followed Abby and Aly. "Your mom is going to pick you up from the studio and you'll be staying at the Vegas apartment," Abby told us. "Yayyy!" I cheered. "Ты не останешься с нами?" (You're not staying with us?) Aly asked. "Не в этот раз," (not this time) She said.

We were waiting for the other girls to come in so I was coloring and Aly was stretching. "Nessie they're here," Abby told me. I stood up and waited with Yoni. "Welcome to Las Vegas!" Abby said, "I wanna reflect on Starpower last weekend, some of you did really well; however, as a whole, not so great." I nodded, the group dance wasn't very good at all.

Chloe Maddie
Brooke Nia Alyona
Paige Kenzie Vivi Nessie

"Nessie, Maddie, and Yoni, you are getting a break this week, Nessie you won't be dancing this week, you have a lot going on this week with your movie and I need you to work on that," Abby explained. "Yoni same deal you have some auditions to do so you will only be in the group dance," Abby said.

(Inessa Interview: "I have a lot of auditions this week so Abby wants me to not dance so I can do good on those.")

•••

"Hello we are here to audition for the role of Mara," Mom said as we went to the front desk. "Inessa Evans?" The man asked. "That's me," I said. "This is her number, and this is her call time," the man said. "Thank you," I said before following Мама out to sit down.

"Are you excited to be in an American Girl movie?" Mommy asked. "Not just any American girl movie, it's a McKenna movie, I love McKenna," I corrected. "And why do you love her so much?" Mom asked. "Because she tumbles a lot like me," I explained. "Number 368!" A woman called. "Go on," Mommy said.

I followed the woman who led me to a room with a lot of gymnastics stuff. There were three people there, I think they're the casting people. "Sorry about all the stuff, we just had the second part of McKenna auditions," the woman in the middle said. I nodded.

"Now I have a couple questions, I heard you're a dancer, yes?" She asked. "Yes sir," I said. Mommy says when I audition I have to be respectful so I have to call everyone sir and ma'am. "Do you do gymnastics?" Another woman asked. "Yes," I said, "I take gymnastics classes every Tuesday and Acro." I said my lines a couple times and they told me I'd know next week if I got the part.

Once I came back out mommy rushed me too the car to get me to the airport. All I knew when I got to Vegas was that I had a lot of modeling and auditions, mommy found out yesterday that they wanted me in Texas tomorrow to film Spy Kids. "I don't know why they're being so last minute, but they need to get this sorted out," she grumbled.