Everyone's Replacable

~Nessie~

Today was the start of the new dance season, but mommy wasn't coming

Today was the start of the new dance season, but mommy wasn't coming. She said she has a baby in her tummy and doesn't want anyone to know yet. She told Me and Yoni right before booty camp started. She said she planned to tell everyone at my premiere for Hugo. Hugo was a fun movie to make I played  Hugo's sister, Caroline, which was fun. I also got to use a British accent.

"Girls it's time to go to dance!" Nik yelled. "Hi Nik," I said, already dressed . "Hello, are you excited for the new season?" He asked. "I just want Mom to be able to take us again," Yoni said coming downstairs. We walked to the car and went to dance. "I'm picking you up at nine, don't go outside, wait for me to come in," he told us. We nodded at him. "Good," he said.

We got out the car and were met with producers. "We want you and your mom to come in together," they said. "Not here," Yoni said. "What do you mean she's not here?" They asked. "Mom's not coming, she's busy," Yoni repeats. "I guess we'll film you two walking in then," he said. I rolled my eyes and walked in with Yoni.

•••

We got to pyramid and Abby looks around she turned towards Me and Yoni. "Girls where's Val?" She asked, "why isn't your mother here?" I shrugged, "We don't know." "Mom just said that she wasn't coming," Yoni explained. "So that's it, she didn't say why?" Abby asked. We nodded. "Okay, what about Holly?" Abby asked Nia. "She's at work," Nia said. "Unacceptable, they both need to be here with you, or come and tell someone that they aren't coming," Abby told us before moving onto pyramid.

Inessa
Alyona Maddie Chloe
Nia Paige Brooke Mackenzie

After pyramid Abby had us learn the group, though we didn't do a lot because we had to wait for the new person. Abby had Chloe, Paige, and Aly learn their trio and sent me to Josh to do my solo. Aly didn't have a solo this week because the producers want a Chloe and Maddie show down, but I have a solo and it's hip hop.

"Alright girls that's all the time we have, Yoni and Nessie tell your mom to call me," Abby said. "Okay," we said. "Hey girls, how was dance?" Nik asked as he came in. We shrugged, "Abby's doing auditions," Aly said. "Hey Nik, do you know why Val wasn't here today?" Abby asked, "I told all the moms to come for pyramid today." He sighed, "I think that's something you need to ask her," He said, "let's go girls."

"Has Mom still not told her?" Aly asked once we were in the car. "She's getting to it," he said, "very slowly, she's always scared the producers are gonna be there or someone else." We nodded. "She's so paranoid," Aly laughed. "Well you remember the paps when your mother had Nessie," he said. "How do you know that?" I asked Nik. "It was all over the news Ness, they broke into the house and Dad and Grandpa Robbie had to call security," Aly explained. "Geez Louise!" I gasped.