Love On The Dance Floor

~Alyona~

"Okay I'm dropping you off at the studio and then you're staying in Florida with Abby," Mom said

"Okay I'm dropping you off at the studio and then you're staying in Florida with Abby," Mom said. "Inessa do you have everything?" mom asked. "Mmhmm!" She said. Mom was leaving to LA to film the last season of her show. "Okay let's get in the car," mom said. Nikolai had a business trip in France, he's an inventor. I guess I sorta like him now.

"Мама, ты должна уйти?" (Mommy, do you have to leave?) Nessie asked. "Да Инесса," (Yes Inessa) Mom said kissing her head, "Now get in the car before we're late to dance." I sigh and got in the car. Inessa was not far behind me. I'm not worried about staying with Abby, because she's basically my aunt and I've stayed with her many times before, I just wish Mom wasn't going for so long. She's filming for 2 weeks in LA and then going to a meeting in New York for a movie she's producing.

"You know this off season is going to be really busy right?" Mom asked us. "Yeah," We nodded. "Nessie you're filming Avengers right after Nationals, Yoni you're auditioning for a few things, not to mention Nessie's doing Annie, Spy Kids, and soon you both are going to reprise your Percy Jackson roles," Mom explained. "Okay," Nessie said. We were both confused, what's she talking about?

"Look, if you ever get overwhelmed you can talk to your father and I, we'll fix it," Mom said. "What's overwhelmed?" Nessie asked. "It means nervous, scared, if you feel like it's too much," Mom explained. "I don't feel that way at all," She announced. "That's good Маленькая бабочка," Mom said as we pulled into the parking lot. "Okay let's go, here I'll take your bags," Mom said as we got out the car carrying our stuffed animals.

"Hey girls!" Abby said when she saw us. "Abby!" We cheered running up to her. "Ready for the best sleepover ever?" She asked. We nodded bouncing up and down. "Go put your stuff in my office while I talk to your mom," she said. "Okay!" We said running to her office. "Be careful!" Mom called.

Inessa and I sat there bored for a while before Abby came back in. "You ready to say goodbye to Mommy?" She asked us. "Mommy!" We shouted running after her and tackling her in a huge hug. "I'll miss you guys, have fun in Florida and I bought you those iPads for a reason so don't forget to call daddy and me," Mom said kissing us. "We won't," Nessie said. "Alyona?" She asked. "I'll call you, I promise," I said. "You better," mom said kissing us again and leaving.

"You guys put your stuff in my car so we can meet everyone at the airport," Abby told us. "Okay," we said. We got in the car and Abby drove to the airport.

"Do we have solos?" Nessie asked. "Yes," Abby answered. "Acro?" She asked. Abby shook her head, "Musical theater," Abby told her. Her eyes went wide. "I love musical theater, is it gonna be like a big girl dance?" She asked. Abby laughed, "No it's really easy, not very technical, so you have to really use your facials to sell it, alright?" She asked. "Okay," Nessie agreed.