Jill On The Rampage

~Inessa~

I was woken up by random fingers tickling me, I groaned as I sat up to see who it was

I was woken up by random fingers tickling me, I groaned as I sat up to see who it was. "Guess what baby girl?" Mommy asked. "Ты меня разбудил," (you woke me up) I whined. "Я знаю, но у мамы есть новости," (I know, but Mommy has news) she said. "Что это?" (What is it) I asked. "У тебя есть роль!" (You got the part) She cheered. "I'm gonna be in a Christmas movie?!" I asked. "Mmhmm," she answered. "Oh boy!!!!" I cheered. "Exciting right?" She asked, I nodded in response. "When do I start?" I asked. "Two weeks, right after the premiere," she told me. I smiled. "You and your sister will both be gone for filming," she told me.

Aly got the lead in this new movie, Freya. I don't know what it's about, but it's supposed to be a Fairy Tale type movie. I'm excited to see it, but Мама said I have to wait until the premiere, near Christmas.

"You'll have to get a haircut before the premiere, they want your character to have one," mom told me. "Why?" I asked. "To look younger, I just want to make sure you have time to get used to it," she told me. "Okay," I agreed. "Good girl, now go get ready so we can do school," She said ruffling my hair. "History?" I asked hopefully. "Math," she answered making me pout. I hate math.

•••

"This weekend we will be attending Dance Xplosion in Secaucus, New Jersey," Abby announced at pyramid, "you're gonna get some heavy hitters there, I'm telling you right now." We nodded as expected, she then went on to pyramid.

"In first, I have Kendall," Abby announced. I was a little shocked it wasn't Aly last because she didn't dance at all. Kendall was there because of her Mommy. Jill always ruins everything. "Next..., Aly, you didn't dance so obviously you're going to be on the bottom of the pyramid, however you will be dancing a solo this week, it will be in the teen category, and you will win, no more excuses," Abby announced. Aly nodded and I bit my lip. She's dancing in the teen category?  That's really really scary.

"Moving on, Nia," Abby continued, "once again, I need to see energy, I need to see excitement." Next was Brooke and then Paige. After that was Maddie, which kinda shocked me because she's always higher. Chloe was after Maddie, leaving just me and Kenny. I hope Kenzie's on top this time. I was after Chloe and I was super duper excited because that meant Kenzie was on top of the pyramid.

Mackenzie
Inessa Chloe Maddie
Paige Brooke Nia Aly Kendall

"We're not doing a group routine for this week, every man for themselves," Abby told us, "this is your chance to shine." Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! "And for one time only, you all get to help out with costumes," Abby announced. I gasped, this is gonna be crazy.