She's A Fighter

NESSIE

I walked into the studio just in time for pyramid with a smile on my face

I walked into the studio just in time for pyramid with a smile on my face. "Hi Ina," Kenzie said. "Hi Kenny," I said. "Girls get in here!" Abby yelled. "Pyramid time!" Paige cheered. "You're happy about that?" Chloe asked. "First place trio!" Paige chirped.

"Let's talk about this week's competition," Abby said after celebrating last weekend. I smiled, I think this pyramid might go well. She flipped the chalkboard over and I gasped. "I'll talk about this with you later," Abby said pointing at my placement, "We are going to..., what?" "Starpower," Everyone cheered except me.

Paige
Alyona Chloe Maddie
Brooke Nia Kenzie Vivi Inessa

Why am I on the bottom? I did good. I won first on really hard dances. What did I do wrong? I spaced out until she said, "Inessa I am very proud of you, you were amazing in the dances," Abby said. I nodded my head. I don't get it.

"This weeks group number is called Make You Mine, can you say that?" She asked. "Make You Mine," we repeat. She explained more about this weekend before dismissing the mothers. "Girls spread apart, Inessa come with me please," she said.

(Abby Interview: "Inessa did amazing in the group dance and the solos, but she's on the bottom of the pyramid because she was crying. She walked out of the studio in tears during rehearsal because she stressed herself out and I never want to see that from her or anyone else ever again. These mothers think I'm hard on their kids, but I probably go harder on Aly and Inessa than I ever have on their kids. Because Inessa's my goddaughter and Yoni's basically my niece, I'm hard on them because I care about them, I want them to succeed. I also never want them to cry over a dance like Inessa did, that's why she's on the bottom.")

I followed her to her office and saw cameras in there and shook my head. "What is it?" She asks. "I don't want them here," I whispered. "Guys leave us," Abby orders. "We need this footage," he said. "No you need to get out of this office before I force you out," Abby said. "Okay," the man said before leaving with his crew. "Gia make sure they actually leave, have them film the moms or something," Abby said before turning to me.

"Почему ты плачешь?" (Why are you crying) She asked in Russian. Abby learned Russian after Alyona was born. She thinks it's important she knows both since she's our Aunt.

"What'd I do wrong?" I asked. "You did nothing wrong," she said. "But I'm on the bottom," I cried. "Do you know what I said a few weeks ago?" She asked, "about the Dino Dance?" I nodded. "You said you didn't want to see me upset over a dance ever again," I said. "I'm your godmother, everything I do is to make you and Aly better dances, I never wanna see you cry over a dance again, that's why you're on the bottom," She explained.