Vasto Jaune

(I dont own anything).

We see white ground in darkness as the camera moves a bit with wind blowing in the background.

Cinder: Seems like we start with an ominous effect. If not a little boring.

Then suddenly the ground explodes a bit with sparks and derbies flying around.

Emerald: Or not.

More explosions came and we see a humanoid bat with a hole in his chest, the camera switches to another creature but this thing is looking as if it came from hell, with long blonde hair, muscular yet lean build, a hole in it's chest with tribal tattoos coming from said hole, riped shihakusho, red tuffs of hair on it's wrists and foot joints, clawed hands and foot and a fearsome skull like mask with horns coming from the side facing in front of it.
(Imagine vasto lorde ichigo but with blonde hair).

Ruby: AHHHHH!

Yang: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

Qrow: Oh hey, there is my sleep paralysis demon.

Salem: My my, what do we have here, if that is that arc boy then he has got my interest. Lets see if he is worth it.

Blake is shaking because of the malice she feels from the thing from hell.

Ozpin: My god...

Goodwitch: Is that Mr. Arc?

The demon lookalike is growling and griping it's black sword tighter and starts running towards the humanoid bat.

Weiss: Thats Corsea mors, but it's black.

Qrow: Welp, if that is Jaune then im gonna need some more booze.

Winter smacks Qrow on the head.

The now confirmed demon form of Jaune Arc is jumping in the air with the intent to cut his opponent in pieces, but his opponent is blocking it with his claws. Jaune is suddenly behind his opponent and grabs one of the wings of him and cutts it from him with an arm as a bonus.
The humanoid bat is falling to the ground with a missing arm and wing and clearly in alot of pain.

Ironwood: The brutality of that fight is breath taking.

Tyrian: I like to fight but that is a battle i dont want to fight.

Mercury: Well im not gonna sleep tonight.

Emerald: Me too.

Neo (in sign language): Me three

Jaune is just standing there waiting for the opponent to stand back up.
The opponent did stand up and regenerated his arm and wing, he summoned a spear and throws it at Jaune who retaliates with a cero, creating a massive explosion.

Roman: Fuck that!

Cinder: Thats unbelievable if lady Salem decides to recruit him then i have to be the one to get him.

Salem: You had my interest, now you have my attention. If you really are Jaune Arc then you are going to be my King and Ozpin will not be able to stop me this time.

Ozpin and his inner circle noticed that Salem has a huge grin on her face and vowed to themselfs to keep Jaune  safe from her.

Pyrrha: Oh my god...

Raven: He is strong Vernal, if he has this kind of potential then we need to find him and help him control it and our tribe will be invincible.

Yang: You stay away from him!!!

Ren: His attacks are wild and uncoordinated, he is relying on his instincts.

Qrow: Then those are some damn good instinct.

Zwei: *whine*

The humanoid bat is flying to get away from the explosion when he is suddenly forced to the ground by a snarling face of Jaune and he could see the eyes of him being blood red.

Salem, Cinder, Raven and Neo are getting wet from the look of his eyes, while the rest of the viewers are having nightmares now.

Ozpin: I think we are going agree that this is the face of nightmares.

Everyone exept Salem, Cinder, Raven and Neo: Agreed.

He is then thrown into a large pillar and Jaune fires another cero towards him, destroying the pillar in the process. The smoke clears with Jaune roaring to the sky and slaming his foot on the head of his opponent. He then fires another cero towards the downed opponent creating a huge explosion as the screen turns black.

J: So how was that.

Blake: Im terrified.

Ruby: *unconsious because of fear*

Pyrrha: Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope...

The white fang: *terrified for life*

Roman: Neo, i forbid you to see that boy ever.

Neo: *Gives Roman the bird and is super horny right now*

Raven: I have never been more horny.

Cinder: Come get youre Fall maiden and ravage me till oblivion.

Ozpin: *shakingly trying to drink his coffee and spilling a lot of it* Have to make sure he is not turning into that thing.

Goodwitch: Im going to make sure that Mr. Arc NEVER becomes something like that.

Salem: He has my attention. I hope we see more of that. Plus im super horny right now because that was soooo hot.

Salems inner circle (-Salem, Cinder, Raven and Neo) is paling just like the rest.

J: Oooookay im going to give you a break now...

To be continued...

( Inspired by Bleach: jigoku no hen Intro)