J's Dark Universe part 2

W.D.Jaune: Now we beginn with what i call the prologue and i warn you, you will think that he is insane, but he is not.

Ozpin: I get the feeling that its not gonna end well for us.

We see a white haired man sitting on a throne like structure made out of roots, eyes closed, as if meditating, he wears a dark blue coat with three coattails and underneath his coat is a formal vest and underheath that is a black sleeveless zippered-turtleneck, black pants and dark teal boots with several straps, his hands are covered by black fingerless gloves,

Yang: I guess that is Jaune, he looks good.

Ozpin: He seems to be in a meditadin trance.

Nora: Or he is just asleep dreaming about pancakes.

Next to him is a woman with chalk white skin and dark purple and black veins all across her skin exept for her face, her hair is done in a bun with six "spikes" on the sides and horns growing like a crown, three on each side, she also was sitting on the same throne like structure, she wears a black dress with red insides and on her arms and body were bone like plates as if it was armor, on her back is a "cloak" that is seperated in four parts, they are actualy her wings that are folded in,

Salem: Well now, i seem to have gained quiet the upgrade in terms of apearance.

Bleiss: Cool crown.

W.D.Jaune: That is Salems true form, she has decided to stop holding back and using only 10% of her power.

Salem: What? But i am using my full power.

W.D.Jaune: No you are not m'lady, your subconcious is sealing your true power away. The two Brother Gods are also at fault by placing a particular seal on it.

Then they spoke in perfect sync with a voice of a pair with a goal, "Suffering defeat after defeat, the man and womans bodys were reaching their limits, breaking down, but, they could not die yet, for they had a job that must be done, to defeat their greatest enemys... Jean and Ozma."

Yang: His voice is deep, holy hell.

Raven: I Think im getting an orgasm just by hearing it.

Bleiss: I had.

Indeed, the seat of Bleiss is wet with Bleiss herself having a look of pure satisfacion on her face.

Weiss: Excuse me but who is she, she looks like me but its not... me?!

W.D.Jaune: That my dear is your twin sister my dear.

Willow: Before i could do anything, Jaquess took her away from me and gave her to one of the doctors and said, "Dispose of it."

BoD: Truely a being that desrves annihilation.

Salem: For once i agree with you.

They then opened their eyes, revealing bright blue eyes and bright red and black eyes, when they sensed the arrival of a group,they stood up and their "thrones" vanished, they turned around and saw that it was the same group that attacked their cause everytime, the first person they saw was a girl with long white hair, a red coat, under the red coat is nothing, showing her breasts very clearly, yet enough concealed to not breach violation, brown pants and combat boots, on her back is a blade that looks like it is made out of molten metal, that girl is Jean 'Dante' Arc.

Blake: Im feeling very insecure.

Kali: No need, mommy is there for you-

Blake: YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!

Ruby: Wow, shes is having some big ones.

Salem: They are small compared to the ones i have seen.

The second person he saw was a girl with silver eyes, pale skin and black hair with red tips, she wears a red cape similar to the Red Riding Hood, a corset showing B-Cup breasts, impressive for a girl 3 years younger than the other children, a combat skirt which is held tightly by a belt with storage for bullets, leggins and combat boots, this girl is known as Ruby Rose, a very great thorn on their side.