Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee

W.D.Jaune: Now lets begin with the next universe.

Nora: Oh, oh, oh, is Jaune-jaune a demon with the power of Ice and has a taste of human flesh, more specificly female human flesh?

W.D.Jaune: How?

Yang: Great, whats next, he cant feel any emotion and is overly annoying with me as a demon that is ranked a number lower?

W.D.Jaune: Now i have seen everything, but yes you are both right.

We see a Flashback of Weiss holding the hand of Winter, who is close to death, next to her is a shattered blade "Please, dont close your eyes, stay with me Winter." said Weiss as she was sheding tears.

Qrow: Off, what a gloomy start.

Winter: What happened.

W.D.Jaune: You picked a fight that you couldnt win or run away.

"Its ok, Weiss, i went to a fight i had no idea of, i blindly went in and paid the price..." said Winter, coughing up blood, "NO, dont say that, please, stay with me!" screamed Weiss and Winter had a smile on her face, "You were always a crybaby..." said Winter and removed her hair piece, letting her long white hair fall and gave it to Weiss.

Cardin: BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

Yang: SHUT THE FUCK UP CARDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Keep it, i saw how you played with it when you were younger..." said Winter, remembering Weiss asking when she is getting her own hair piece, "Promise me something, will you?" asked Winter and Weiss looked at Winter with teary eyes.

Jacques: Seems like she is dying, tch, i have no room for f-f-f-f-f-fahahahahahah, please dont hurt me...

W.D.Jaune:

(Skip time to 1:58 and watch the part all the way to the end, all the flashing images is Jacques and his missdeeds and if you look closely you may see something else and only Jaques sees that)

Jacques is now very pale and fears for his life.

Willow: Well, whatever you did finaly shut him up.

"Promise me that you will smile more often, and please, dont seek revenge, its not a path that will bring closure to you." said Winter in between coughs, "I promise." said Weiss and Winter smiles, "Thank you..." said Winter and the scene shifts to a room, a room full of ponds and corpses of various beautiful females.

Sky: You know, even if they are somewhat eaten, they look beautiful.

The camera shows Weiss in a insect patterned Haori, similar to a Butterfly, she has a serious look on her face which slowly changes to a glare of pure hatred, the victim of the glare is Jaune, who wore a smile on his face as if he never did anything wrong, his mouth is also covered in blood and his fangs are seen, he is a unnaturaly tall young man with a toned and muscular body, it is also fairily pale in comparison of normal skin, his hands have claw like pointed nails and they are blue colored, his long hair is a platinum blond color that he parted to his right and some parts are framing his face, his eyes are a rarity among anything because they are rainbow colored and its said that he was blessed by a god, he wore a blood-red turtleneck of a design that made it appear that the section between his neck and upper chest is covered by a black substance and slowly dripping down his body, the same design is also located on his wrists, all the way down to his hands, below he wore a pair of straight, tan colored hakama pants with a pinstriped design, their cuffs are visibly loose, which he held secured with a green tinted golden belt with a silver buckle, his feet are covered by black tabi socks, in his hands are two fans that are folded in and he held them very loosely.