Randomness of Team JNPR

J: Now, here are some random moments of Team JNPR.

Everyone is prepearing themselves.

The screen shows Team JNPR in their dorms, however Pyrrha is not there, suddenly the door kicked down, showing Pyrrha with red eyes, as if she took drugs, "JAUNE, I JUST SNORTED A SUITCASE FULL OF COKE AND IM STARTING TO FEEL THE EFFECTS hAhaHahAhA!"

Ozpin: So that is were all the Coke went

Pyrrha: Not my best moment.

Salem: Now that is hillarious

Ren was sitting infront of Jaune and thought 'I wonder whats going on inside Jaune's mind sometimes'
Jaunes mind:

(A/N: Heavy is Cardin, Demoman is Sky, Soldier is Russel and Pyro is Dove AKA the four Idiots)

Everyone was laughing at team CRDL, this random thought of Jaune fits for them.

Salem: Hahaha, oh gods i havent laughed that hard in ages, is... is there more?

Team CRDL were bullying Velvet again until they heard someone reving up two chainsaws,

The white fang were angry at them and wanted nothing more than to beat him into a bloody pulp, however the sound of a chainsaw made them happy.

Ozpin: Now we see the reason on why they were traumatized.

They turned around only to see Jaune with a very psychotic smile, very sharp teeth and blood red eyes reving up said chainsaws, which were imbeded inside his arms thanks to his semblance (A/N: Imagine like Denji from Chainsaw man) and they began to live, he then said in a far too happy voice which got even more disturbing in the end:

"Jaune is gonna do s̸͕̩̏̋o̸̙͗m̸̯̋͝e̶͇͑̑t̴̯͕̓̾h̴̨͉͑ì̸̝̜̈n̶̛̥͂g̶̻̹͆  v̷̧̫̳̩̝͕͚͙̹͈̀́͂͐̓̏͂̏͊͋͘̚̚͜͝ȩ̶̪͖̮͔̜̦̮̥̦̔̍͆̇͜r̸̼͇̲̘̲͈̲̔̈̃̓͒̍̄̉̂̆̏̀̎y̷̜̤̝̳͔͑͋̆̄̎͘  Į̴̢̛̼̹̫͍͈͇͇̬͕̗͍̟͈̬͕̫̹̝̪̣͙̳̬̭̇͑̃̓̒̆̌̇̿͂̍́͗̆͌̐̌̑̌̃̑͑͐̉̽̒͆́̑͐̽̌̕͘̕̕͜͝ͅL̶̖͙̰͖͎͔͇̒̇̀̑̓̄̑̔͗̑̏͛̈̈́̊͘̕L̸̢̢̢̧̛̛̲̭͔̥̮̼͎̗̳͕̥̔̽͐́̂̽̋̐̀̈́̈̏̃̇̉͑̆̊̄̉̎͆̂͑̓̔̇̓̆̃͐̂̄̈́̔͘̕͠͠͝ͅE̵̡̧̛͇͍̝̳̬̣̩̦̰̞͎̘̝̮̥̼̗͓̭̝̮̹͕͙͖̩̼̖̘̬̤̫̟̼̙͂̇̔͆͆͒̒̅̓̋̃̈́̾͌̎͗̅̅͗͆͑̀̋͛̓͂̀̀̒̇̄͑͑̀̑̿̕̕͘͜͝A̵̡̨̡̛͔̦̖̜͇͚̼̱̬̳̦̯̰̰̦̦̗̾͊̀͑̏͊̃̍̀̃̈́̇͐́̏͗̓̚͘͝ͅG̵͚͖̞̺̮̹͇̩͖̼̼͚̭̈́̆̈́̈̆̈́́͑̌́͗̓̈́̀̓̐̈́̏̂͗̽̈́͑̃̒̐̓͂̀̈́̆́͌̈̈́͗́͐̍̎́͂̾̓̅̚͝Ä̸̧̢̺̺̥̫͇̞̪̫̹̥̜̙́ͅL̴̡̧̧̡̧̧̪͈̙̫̘̱̳͕͍̫̬̲̻̭̙͉̪͇̳̲̙̠͙̙̼͙̱̫͈̦̟̻̥͚̠̮͎̣̰͌͊̀̀̈́̎͂͆̂̐̽͆͐͘̚͜͜͝ͅ"

Heroes, students, parents, White Fang:

J: Dont worry, its different version of him

They sighed in relief and Salem in dissapointment

J: However the change of eye colours, voice and him growing sharp teeth is something your Jaune also has.

They went back to being horrorfied

Pyrrha is standing naked in her secret room full of pics, clothes and whatnot of Jaune giggeling like a lunatic until Ren found said secret room and opened it, he sees the room and Pyrrha, who is sweating like crazy, he blinked once, then slowly closed the door, walked and said "Not today Satan, not today."

Everyone then looks at a very sweating Pyrrha, some out of jealousy (You can guess who), some out of shock and some out of fear.

Pyrrha: Just so you know, its not me, its the other version of me, but not me.

They then looked at Ren.

Ren:

(A/N: Focus on the flashback and its Pyrrhas secret room)

Ren: No coments...

The others around her then seat themselves far away from her while Salem, Raven, Cinder, Bleiss and Neo glare at her with such hatred, that she would be dust already if looks could kill *Cough*Ruby*Cough*.

Nora opens the door to the bathroom only to see that Jaune is standing inside the bathtub, that is filled with water, and has a toaster, which is plugged in, in his hands and above the water.

Goodwitch: Wait, he was trying to kill himself?!

Nora: Not really, he was testing how far his aura would keep him alive.

Ozpin: Why?

Pyrrha: I may or may not have dropped a couple tons of metal on him and he survived, how he did it, i dont know...

"What are you doing Jaune-Jaune?" asked Nora and Jaune simply said "Testing if my Aura protects me from electrocution." and droped the toaster, he got electrocuted with a huge amount of electicity, "Ow, well, thats another test down, still hurt though..."

Blake: At least we know that he can survive being electrocuted.

Yang: Yep...

To be continued...

(I dont own anything)