The Rumbling

Everyone was talking to one another as J appeared.

J: Ok, i have another reality of Jaune.

Tyrian: Is it bloody?

J: Yes.

Hazel: Oh boy...

Ruby: What reality is it? Please don't let it be the demon form of him.

Salem: Im curious as well. Please let it be the demon form.

J: No its a reality wich is called Remnant against Titans (a/n: Attack on Titan).

Yang: Titans?

J: Giant humanoid creatures that love to devour human flesh but there are a few exeptions being the Titan shifters, as they dont need to devour humans, also they are buck naked but dont worry they dont have any genitals.

Ozpin: Oh boy...

We see an exausted Jaune in his Titan form walking towards an injured Winter, who is the Beast titan.

Winter: Wait im a titan?

J: Yes, the beast titan that has the ability to summon Abnormal Titans.

Winter: And what are Abnormal Titans?

J: Titans that are in someway deformed.

Jaune then got shot in the head wich did little to nothing to him as that was not his weak spot. "I fell... to the ground. Was i... shot?" Winter thought to herself and she then sees Jaune on the ground trying to push Yang in her Armored Titan form away.

Yang: So im an armored badass.

Ruby: SWEAR.

"Jaune... It's time to summon the Titans." Said Winter readying herself to roar. "Wait! Mittelt got some spinal fluid in her mouth! Please dont scream Winter!"

Watts: Now that is discusting.

Ironwood: I have to agree with him.

Winter was shocked to hear that and Melanie pleads to Winter to not drag kids into this. "Melanie, only too well do i understand the feelings for ones sibling. So im sorry.

Weiss: Winter and i are not related in this reality?

J: Thats right.

Winter then roars and summons a lot of Titans. And even Mittelt is now a Titan, her Titan form looks almost human if we were to overlook the extended neck of her and runs towards Yang trying to get a bite out of her, but Yang is blocking her attack and holds both Jaune and a berserk Mittelt on the ground with great effort as she knows she needs both hands to keep Jaune on the ground.

Yang: He is that strong?

J: Yes he has the power to give you a run for your money.

Salem: Im even more interested in you now Jaune. Keep impressing your Queen and i might nab you when no ones looking.

Cinder: I want him now.

Jaune then kicks Yang in the back as an effort to get her of him and uses his legs to wrap them around her neck and throws her away. Jaune then trys to run to Winter but Yang grabs his ankle and falls on his face. Mittelt then trys to bite her nape and paralyses Yang. "My... nape... Mittelt... what are you... doing."

Ozpin: So the nape is the weakspot of the Titans?

J: Yes but Yang is a bit special being the armored titan she can protect her nape but if a Titan were to bite it, it would paralyse her.