The Demon King

W.D.Jaune was worried, there was one universe he would rather hide for eternity due to the amount of hatred and malice it generates, it honestly scares him beyond belief.

Ozpin: You seem worried?

W.D.Jaune: For good reason, i would rather destroy it than showing it to you.

Qrow: Just show it and be done with it, besides i think we all can feel and litteraly taste it...

Everyone agreed, their curiosity growing.

W.D.Jaune: Are you sure, absolutely sure that you want to see this one?

Salem had not been listening to them and looked at the universe that was compressed in W.D.Jaune's hand, she felt such great malice and hatred from it that it makes Darth Tenebris seem like the purest thing in existence, she also felt very comforted by it and wished it to stay with her.

Goodwitch: We are very much sure.

W.D.Jaune: *Sigh* Very well, for that i would recomend to put Adrian away.

Saphron: Why?

W.D.Jaune: The reason is that once i release the supression, you will feel the full brunt of it and it will either suffocate you all or put you in a catatonic state similar to a severe epilepic attack, it would kill him instantly, look at him right now, he is scared beyond measure.

True to that, they looked at Adrien and saw him in tears and was so close to crying, that makes them wonder on how evil this version of Jaune really is, they were also shocked that W.D.Jaune is actively supressing the aura of the universe and there is still so much leaking out of it, Saphron put Adrien in a secluded area where he is safe and not seeing the universe.

W.D.Jaune: Good, now that Adrien is away, i can give you a little bit of background info, there was once a Goddess named Hylia, (The Brother Gods: Grandmother?) she is known by many names such as the Supreme one, The Lady of Light, The Mother Goddess, she had Three Daughters who were named Din, Goddess of Power, Fire and Red, Nayru, Goddess of Wisdom, Water and Blue and Farore, Goddess of Courage, Wind and Greed, together with her Daughters, she created this very Multiverse we are living in, but there was something even Hylia was not immune and that was love, she fell in love with a Mortal and when the Mortal died, she willingly reincarnated herself as a Mortal Girl named Weiss, not your Weiss but another, they were living quiet happy, but something else dwelled there, an ancient evil and said to be the very counterpart of Hylia herself, his name was Demise, he was a Demon King of unparaleled power and surpasses any evil you know or can imagine, he kidnapped Weiss and planned to take her powers and make it his own to rule the universe, but he was defeated by the reincarnated Mortal, who now bore the name Ruby, again not your version, and cursed them to reincarnate and fight him for all eternity, many battles of good against evil were fought and the pair always succeded, until one fateful day, a male Gerudo named Jaune was born, the Gerudo were an amazonian race of only females and every 100 years a male is born and becomes the chief of their race as it is tradition, unbeknownst to them however, he is the Reincarnation of Demise and has access to all his power and memories, he soon claimed the gift of The Three Goddesses, the Tri-Force, as his own and be it luck or fate that two parts of the gift rejected him, leaving him only the Tri-Force of Power in his possesion, and the Tri-Force of Wisdom and Courage to both Weiss and Ruby, unfortunately the Tri-Force is also the strongest part.

W.D.Jaune: With the Tri-force of Power, he became near unstoppable, near invurnable and near unlimited power, he began to start his conquest of obtaining all parts of the Tri-Force and almost succeded in one reincarnation time, each time he was defeated until one very fateful day, one of the royal prophets uttered a prophecy of a monster named Calamity Jaune returning every 10 000 years, the king chose five champions, one of every race, to defeat him, in the past, the tribe known as the Sheikah build a massive army of automated machines known as the Duardians and four humongous fortesses known as the Devine Beasts and defeated him with their aid, however Calamity Jaune was smart and when he returned, he unleashed a massive horde of Monsters and used his Malice to possess the Guardians and Devine Beasts, turning them against the residents of this universe and forcing this version of Ruby in a Ressurecting Sleep, Weiss went to the Castle to try and seal him, with partial success, he was contained in the Castle and Weiss being the only one who can contain him, did so until Ruby was back at full strength and ready to face him, Ruby in the meantime of the road to recovery reclaimed the Devine Beasts and when she was halfway recovered, she reclaimed one of the only things that could harm Calamity Jaune, the Master Sword, the very blade gifted to the Mortal that Hylia loved and the very one which Demise meet his end.