Springtrap

(Hi my readers, i just wanted to say that this is my own take of Fnaf 3, so please dont hate me for this)

Everyone was chilling and talking to one and another, they were unaware of the next reality that J was preparing and it is a dark one.

J: So i have another reality for you but first...

J snaped his fingers and buckets came.

Yang: Why do we have buckets?

J: Your gonna need them.

We see a restaurant that is being rebuild and the workers are enjoying their day, nothing went wrong and the time fits.

Cinder: Well, looks like a normal day.

Ozpin: I wouldnt be so sure of that. I dont know why, but i have the feeling that the workers are about to unleash something far worse than an ancient Grimm.

That is until one of the workers found a door that just wont open, "Hey, does anyone help me open this?" said the worker and he did get help, they opened the door and what they found shocked them.

Everyone was interrested.

The room they opened held an Animatronic, a very decayed Bunny Animatronic, the workers saw it and they could swear that they saw some flesh poking out of it, "Ugh, whats that smell, ew it smells like a rotten corpse!" saud a random worker.

Qrow hairs are standing on edge and his worries are increassing.

The workers decided to take the Animatronic to a container and they close the door and the screen turns black.

Qrow: I have a very bad feeling about this.

Ozpin doesnt like the tone Qrow has and begins to worry.

We skip a few years and the restaurant is finished and its not exactly a restaurant, more like a horror attraction based of some rumors and storys.

Nora: Oh, Ren can we go there?

Ren: I dont think it even exists in our world.

We see Cardin ready to start the first night and he is nervous, "Ok, its your first night, your first shift and you have nothing to worry about, its not like its based of a story or something." and went in.

Cardin: Why am i there?

J: Well, to give a bit of clearing on what is going on there, there are no Grimm, meaning no Huntsmen and Huntress, no war and no discrimination.

The Faunus are happy at this but Qrow doesnt believe that everything is alright.

J: But that doesnt mean that everything is ok, oh no no no, if everything is alright then this reality wouldnt exist.

Adam: Why?

J: You'll see...

Cardin opened the door and saw an Animatronic, the same one that the workers found, "You sure are ugly." said Cardin and went to the office, he saw that the office has no doors and it has a vent with no cover and its way to big, its almost as if its designed for something big to crawl through, "Huh, weird."

Yang: It is weird.

Cardin sat down and it is exactly 12am and it was at this moment, that his life is now in danger.

Pyrrha: Wait, danger?

Velvet: I may not like him, but that doesnt sound good.

Cardin: Psh, i can do this, no problem.