Treachery

W.D.Jaune: Now lets start.

It was a normal day in Soul Society and everyone was talking about their little problems with the inwaders.

Blake: I didnt know that afterlife could be invaded...

Salem: Now thats not something you see everyday.

In a hall were the captains assembled, ranging from squad 1 to squad 13, the first captain was an old man with a walking stick and a very long beard, he wore a simple shihakusho and a coat that said 1 on its back detween the shoulders, excluded an aura of authority and power, his name is Ozma Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto.

Yang: Thats a long ass name...

Ozpin: I aged well i think?

Salem: One wind blow and you die.

Ozpin:

The second captain was a certain Faunus with black hair and cat ears, however her hair was done in two braids and had rings at the end of it, her clothings consisted of a steath like suit and she too wor a coat, only the coat was closed by a yello...

The second captain was a certain Faunus with black hair and cat ears, however her hair was done in two braids and had rings at the end of it, her clothings consisted of a steath like suit and she too wor a coat, only the coat was closed by a yellow ribbon and had a 2 betweed the shoulders, another notable accesory was a wakizashi straped on her lower back, her name was Blake Belladona and she has a no nonesense additute.

Blake: Im a captain?!

Kali: Oh im so proud Blake!!!!

Blake: Mom, please, your emberrasing me...

The third captain was a man who also wore a normal shihakusho and he had a blade thats as big as a knife, he had a coat that said 3 between the shoulders, this was Yang Xiao Long and a very notable feature was that her hair was short and she wore a very disturbing smile on her face, the fact that her eyes are closed doesnt help either.

Yang: MY HAIR, WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY HAIR!!!!!

Ruby: Its just hair, get over it.

The fourth captain was another female with long black hair and red tips, she had them done in a long braid and it rested between her very volpous breasts, she too wore a coat and it said 4, she carried a normal katana which rested on her left side, she carried a calm and peaceful aura and seemed more of a healer than a fighter, that person was Summer Rose.

Ruby: Mom?

Salem: Well my old friend is there.

Raven: A face we havent seen in a long time...

Tai: S-summer...

Weiss: She looks just like Ruby, only older.

The fifth person was a man with familiar blonde hair and blue eyes, he also wore a normal shihakusho and a coat, only the coat said 5, he also wore glasses, on his left side was a katana with a green hilt and a rectangle as a guard, he gives of a calm and protecting aura, this was Jaune Arc.