The berserk Saiyan

W.D.Jaune: Now, for the next universe, i am gonna give you a bit of information.

Raven: What kind?

W.D.Jaune: Background information about this Jaune.

Nora: Is he an Alien?

W.D.Jaune: In short, yes.

Qrow was drinking from his flask and when he heard that, he spit the alcohol out and accidentily sprayed Winter with it, he was later beaten up by her.

Raven: What kind of alien?

W.D.Jaune: The species are called the Saiyans and they are a warrior species and pride themselves for being the strongest, the higher their power scale, the stronger they are, this Jaune is very special, he was born with a power level of 10.000, easily surpasing the strongest of them all.

Everyone:

Everyone couldnt believe what they just heard, he was this powerful as a newborn?! That sounded so impossible

BoD: Thats absurd, no one is that powerful as a newborn, there has to be a mistake.

W.D.Jaune: I have been in the void for almost a millenia, studying the infinite multiverse, this is no mistake and believe me, I MAKE NO MISTAKE.

Yang: Damn, i want to fight that one!

Cardin: Psh, i can beat him, he is nothing.

W.D.Jaune: You are about to regret your train of thoughts.

Salem: What are their ability's?

W.D.Jaune: Their abilty is to manipulate something called KI, with that, they can achieve feats like flying of shooting energy at their opponents and this is important, because the higher the power level, the more destructive their KI is.

Ozpin: That means they picked up his KI scaling.

W.D.Jaune: Yes, now without further ado, lets begin, also, im skipping a bit of time and start at the most interesting part.

We see a shuttle in space, its course is unknown and inside the shuttle are two familiar faces, Neo and Mercury, "This sucks, why are we even tasked with finding recruits!" yelled a frustrated Neo and Mercury answered with "Because we were the only ones available, besides, why did you even join the Cinder Force in the first place?"

Cinder: What?

W.D.Jaune: This version of you is an Empress and the fifth strongest in the universe, third if she trains hard enough, the places beneath first and second are always shifting, so its difficult for even me to determine.

Cinder: I like the sound of that.

W.D.Jaune: However, this version is not very kind to Jaune, you'll see why.

Salem begins to worry for her love and hopes he will be alright.

Neo turns to Mercury and proudly said "Well, i stole a cruiser from the galactic police and joind the Cinder Force so that they would leave me alone.", Mercury looked at her and said "So youre a thief, im not surprised-" he was cut of when they heard a emergency signal, they looked at it and Mercury said "That signal is old, lets follow it and look." they then went to the planet where the signal came from: Vampa.