Jaune's mindscape misadventure

Everyone was talking or chilling, they went back to their seats when they see J comming in.

Salem: Alright, what reality of my Jaune are you going to show us?

J: You remember the reality of him going berserk and destroying the gates of hell, right.

Most are flinching and Salem and the other woman have Star eyes.

J: Well i am going to show you what is going on in his mindscape.

We see the mindscape of Jaune and it looks like Vale but underwater.

Cardin: That is his mindscape? Ha, pathetic.

"Make this World the way it used to be!" Screamed someone and that someone was Salem, but she wears Jaunes bankai clothing exept its white.

Salem: So, why am i in there?

J: You are one of his powers, that is the manifestation of it.

Salem was satisfied and wonders, does her Jaune have this version of herself in his mindscape?

Jaune sits there pretty down and said, "It doesnt seem all that different so why not leave it alone." That Struck a chord with her and said, "No no no no!"

Ozpin: Why is she mad?

J: Because she hates being rained upon and everything being underwater.

The screen changed to Salem siting infront of a computer, "Everything mechanical has become unuseful." Salem in her anger smashed her fists on the table and the computer exploded, her face is black and her hair ruined.

Salem was a bit embarresed and glares at Ozpin, who began to laugh a bit.

"And when you fall asleep, there is no telling on where you end up." Said Salem and it showed her deeply asleep in a nightdress, she the began to float up, it changed again and Salem woke up in a field with a rainbow on the horizon, she was deadpanning.

By now a lot where laughing and Salem wants to strangle them all.

The screen changed back to them and Salem was suddenly wearing a bikini, showing a nice body and a good amount of muscles, "I tried all different kind of things, but its a huge ass on!" yelled Salem at Jaune and he yelled, "Well you look like you are having fun!"

Weiss: Do they hate each other or?

J: No they dont, they just argue a lot and i mean A LOT.

Suddenly a few fishes appeard and Cinder was swimming behind them with a stoic face, "Well she sure is having fun..." said Salem and Jaune at the same time, their argument completly forgotten.

Everyone on the hero side was laughing and Salem was looking at a sweating Cinder, she really wants to strangle Cinder now.

Ozpin: When did that happen?

J: When Jaune was training for a technique.

Ren: What kind of technique?

J: One that kills even gods.

That shocked everyone, this version of Jaune has a technique that can kill even Gods.

J: Now im gonna show you a different time on when he was in his mindscape. (Here begins my own Au, enjoy)

Jaune was in his mindscape, he wanted to meet Zangetsu and ask her about something.

Cinder: Um, who is Zangetsu?

J: His zanpakuto.

Cinder: And what is a zanpakuto

J: Roughly translated as Soul Cutter.

Cinder: Oh.

He was currenty in his standart shinigami clothing and a giant cleaver like blade was on his back, he was ready to earn his Bankai.

Ozpin: Bankai?

J: The final release of a zanpakuto.

He saw Zangetsu and as soon as he saw her, she turned and greets him with her typical psycotic smile she always wears.

Everyone was a bit impressed at Jaunes calmness and Salem wonders why she smiles like that.

"Finally ya here Kingy, been waitin for ya to come." Said Zangetsu and Jaune then said "You said im ready for Bankai, so here i am." Zangetsu's smile got wider and asked, "Is anyone around ya, cuz if so, then ya body will be fighting them."

Everyone was wondering on why she said that.

Jaune shook his head and said, "Made sure im alone." "Good, well to earn my Bankai is simple, can ya guess it?" said Zangetsu and Jaune then said "A fight for a life time?"

Salem: That would be Tyrian's way to earn it.

"Close, but ya wrong, all ya need to do is to make me feel like a woman." Said Zangetsu and Jaune gained a little blush.

Ruby: What does she mean.

No one awnsered her.

"So you mean like..." Jaune wasnt able to finish the sentence because Zangetsu pounced at him and moaning was heard afterwards.

J: So how was that?

Everyone:

J: Ok... break time.

To be continued...