Transformers part 2

We see two agents walking in the storage room and they had their guns out and were ready to shoot.

Everyone got curious.

An agent saw that the main frame was used, "Someone played with the main frame." he said and then heard something, "What the hell?" yelled the agent and shoots at Vernal.

Raven: Oh so its the robot version of us.

Salem: I still wonder who Jaune is in this reality.

Vernal did a little acrobatic and fired a few discs at them, killing them instantly, she then went to the corpse and poked it, she then got shot in the head and the bullet had no effect.

Ruby: Cool.

Yang: Not cool.

She then turns around and kills the one that shot her, she then hides on a box and transforms.

Vernal: And no one was any wiser.

Ozpin wanted to dissagree but couldnt, because she was right.

We skip some time and see that the plane landed and Vernal came out of the plane-wheels and waited a bit until a police car drove in and Vernal went to it.

Qrow: Welp, found your ally Vernal.

Vernal: Thanks for stating the Obvious, Captain Obvious.

Vernal then spoke in a language the audience didnt understand, but sub titles came for their help, "Stupid insects, tried to shoot, but i found what we wanted, Fall, thats the designation." she then typed something in the computer and found an dustbuy account, "We need to find 'Pheonyxgal217'." and they drove away.

Weiss: Her language was freaky.

Watts: When you work with a lot of computers, you tend to understand that and yes i understood everything.

Cinder was embarresed at her account name and hated it, but also loved it and she hates it.

In the night we see the car that Cinder bought suddenly start and drive away.

Yang: I knew it, that car is evil.

Ruby: Then why does it have my symbol?

Yang went silent.

Cinder followed her car on a bike and the car went to a building site, she saw that her car changed to a massive robot that looks remarkibly familiar to the audience.

Qrow: Either its Raven or Yang.

The robot then sent a light to the sky and the light is the symbol of a rose, Cinder then took her bike and drove back home and thinks that she dreams. We skip a few days and it shows Cinder, who just woke up and grabs a cup of tea, she looks out of a window, she got big eyes and dropped the cup and it shatters, because outside is the car she bought and went missing since that dream she got.

Ruby: The car is back...

Cinder then got on the bike and the car followed her, she saw Emerald, she tripped on a huge rock and Emerald got concerned, "Hey are you alright?" asked Emerald and Cinder replied with, "Yes, but i think im loosing my mind, im being followed by my own car so bye." she then took her bike and drove away, Emerald then got on her bike too and followed her.

Salem: Not a smart move Emerald.

Emerald blushed in emberrasment.

Cinder was in an alleyway with a lot of cars in it and saw a police car and drove towards it.