9

"That's my girl"

"That's my girl"

Chapter Ten: Ticking Time Bomb
1x12: 8:30 PM (2)

*Trigger warning *

There had been a car bombing at the Charity Race next to the hopsital. Everything seemed to be happening quickly, first they couldnt find Gabby, she was lost in the debris, then they found her just in time for there to be another car bomb where Peter Mills dismantles it before anyone else got hurt, and now Intelligence was on the scene. Of course it was colder than fuck outide so everyone was bundled up.

"First bomb detonated 8:00 A.M. on the dot. Second bomb located in a rental car. Car is still there."

" Who dismantled the bomb?" Jay asks

" We did." Boden replies

" Check it out. If they got anything, I want to be notified first." Voight says to Jin who ndos and walks away.

"Yeah."

" How many are confirmed dead?" Becklean asks

"18 dead... 15 in critical condition, 3 employees unaccounted for. The sign-ups for the charity race had just started before the bomb detonated. We may have more civilians buried beneath the rubble, but there's no real way of knowing right now." Boden explains as Ruzek runs up.

"FBI special agent in charge wants all the bosses in the command center."

" All right, everybody inside." Voight commands as everyone disappears, Becklean looks through the crown for Kelly seeing him sitting up on the front of the engine rig.

"Hey."

" Hey. Anything?" She nods towards the building.

"Not much left to recover, but we're still digging." He brings the water bottle in his hand towards his lips.

"All right."

" You know who did it?" He asks as Becklean shakes her head.

" No, we're just getting started."