6

"I'll kill her" Chapter Six: Let the Games Begin 03x08: Forget My Name

"I'll kill her"
Chapter Six: Let the Games Begin
03x08: Forget My Name

*Trigger warning*

There was a stakeout happening, Antonio apparently had intel about a narcotics gang that said they were moving heavy weights and got a phone number and a license plate. He wouldn't say where he got it from, only that he had it and that they needed to move on this information fast. All they knew was that they had to follow that number. They were watching the guy behind that number he had switched cars just in time for Becklean and Jay to pull up on the scene in their uniforms. It felt weird being back in uniform.

"I've got the eye. The offender is eastbound in the target vehicle. Get set up for takeaways."

Becklean and Jay pull the truck over. They walk over to the car, Jay was in the far back next to the passenger side, and Becklean was right at the driver's side. "Morning. License and registration, please."

"What's the problem, Officer?" He asks looking back at Jay.

" You got a brake light that's flickering. License and registration."

" Right, it's got to be in here somewhere." He hands the info to Becklean and she takes it walking back to the patrol car just as Burgess and Roman pull up they stay inside their patrol car.

The man starts getting out of the truck. " Sir, sir, get back in your car." he reaches into his waistband brandishing a gun at Becklean. " gun!" she gets hers out of the holster just as Jay shoots the man in the chest. Roman and Burgess are out of their patrol car they are going towards the truck's bed which is covered by a tarp, while Becklean and Jay are searching for the guy.

"Holy..." Roman mutters.

" We got kilos?"

" Nope, we got a body." He replies.

" What?" Becklean stands up turning to look at the bed of the truck.

" Took his hand off."

" Driver's phone. A couple of numbers saved." Kim holds up the phone going through it.