10

"Pulpo"Chapter Eleven: One way or Another

"Pulpo"
Chapter Eleven: One way or Another.
1x13: My Way

*Trigger warning*

Becklean had finished working out, when her phone pinged, it was Erin with a location on a crime scene, she had little to no time to change, she figures Voight would rather her show up than to be late,  she hops on her motorcycle and drives to the address, meeting everyone else there before Voight,

"Nice outfit." Jay jokes as Becklean rolls her eyes, Erin just chuckles handing her gloves and they head upstairs seeing, lots of dope, it looked like someone was running their dealing business from the upstairs part of the house, two women dressed in the same outfits but in dieffeent colors were dead on the floor, Voight and Antonio arrives a few minutes later.

" Moving a lot of dope out of here." Erin says as they look at the scene before them.

//

Back at the Intelligence Unit garage, everyone was on high alert, the tension was thick along with the silence, everyone hated the idea of getting Pulpo out of prison, of letting him see the light of day, homicide was letting Pulpo out so they could catch Munoz, but it still wasn't a good idea not everything that happened that day, Jules was the best thing that ever walked into that building and she was gone, everyone felt that lost, close to their hearts.

"I know emotions are high. Pulpo and his men cost us one of our own, nearly cost us a family member, but if you got into this profession expecting not to deal with scumbags, you got into the wrong line of work." Voight nods to Jin. "Go ahead." Jin presses the button on the wall and the garage door opens. " Listen... this is us doing our job." Voight steps away from the garage door as the prison van pulls up, two guards open the back and drag Pulpo out by his arms. He steps out of the van with a face covering on and they pull it off.

Pulpo exhales sucking in as much air as he can before smirking. " Antonio." "He looks to Becklean. "Pretty Detective Woman" he smirks as they drag him over to the cage, they handcuff him to the bench for extra measures as Antonio holds up a picture.