22

"I don't want to talk at all"

Chapter Twenty-two: Little Italy
2x13: A Little Devil Complex

*Trigger warning*

Becklean was excited to hear form Erin that she was indeed coming back to the district, it made her gitty, and the simple fact that she was having outragousely mind blowing sex, well that was good too. It helped. She hadnt slept so good in so long. It was exactly what she needed, well they were exactly what she needed, life was good, great even. She had a glow.

She was humming laughing almost, and she was genuinely, happy, sure currently it was just sex, and that was it but, who cares, sex it nice. It helps, especially when its good sex. And with Jay Halstead it was really really good sex.

She was at her desk when Erin walked up the stairs with her signature grin hair in loose waves.

"There she is." Ruzek says as Becklean is practically beaming.

" All right, let the ball-busting commence."

" I don't know what you're talking about."

" Yeah, we're just happy to see you, Lindsay. Listen, we're thinking about putting together a task force on how to make coffee." Ruzek puts a sticky note on his mug.

" Maybe you can help us arrange a press conference for that." Antonio speaks up from his Desk.

"I got you started. Cream, two sugars. It's really simple."

" I am not gonna make you coffee." Erin smirks as Becklean is leaning against her desk watching the group interact.

"Come on, what about you?" She walks over to Jay who is leaned back in his chair.

" I wasn't going to say anything. And then Lang called and he said you left your pants suit at the headquarters." Jay replies as everyone laughs.

"Welcome back" Beckelan runs over hugging her sister.