17

"Call of Duty"

"Call of Duty"

Chapter Seventeen: Dangerous Woman
2x05:Honest Woman

*Trigger Warning*

Becklean was currently in the breakroom she was making herself a poptart when Erin came over and Steals it. She gives her a look before going through the cupboards and finding another pop tart and putting it in the toaster, the two walk back to their desk with plates in their hand as Ruzek comes by stealing a piece from one of her pop tarts she glares at him as Erin laughs Becklean is standing with her sister when Nadia walks up.

"Hey, some guy from H.Q. called. Voight skipped a com stat meeting. I tried but it went straight to voicemail."

"Weird. I'll try him." Erin pulls out her phone dialing Vought it doesn't ring instead she gets his voicemail

" See?" Nadia says as Becklean looks at her sister with worry.

"I believed you."

" Maybe he's sick."

" He's never sick, and he's never late. Jay..." Becklean is already Holstering her gun to her hip grabbing her coat as Jay stands up following after the blondes..

" Oh, you get that? Oh!" He presses a few keys on Atwater's computer on his way out.

"He had the flu last year." Jay says, closing the door to the backseat.

" No, he didn't. That was you." Erin speaks up as Becklean snorts out a laugh as the trio crosses the street.

"He gets sick. Everybody gets sick."

" Car's out front." Becklean nods to Voight's matte black SUV, They walk up the stairs as Erin goes to pull out her key Becklean was one step ahead of her putting hers in the door.

"Huh." Jay says as she turns to look at him.

" 'Cause I'm special, is why."

" Mm-hmm." he hums as Erin just chuckles