1

"Shit

"Shit."
Chapter One: The First Cut is The Deepest.
1x01:Stepping Stone

*Trigger Warning*

Becklean had walked into the breakroom and began pouring herself a cup of coffee, the morning had just started and she was already over it. Not to mention the unexpected appearance of her niece at her doorstep was not what she needed. Her sister was a drug addict, who would forget she even had a daughter sometimes, the poor preteen would show up at her door from time to time and ask if she could stay with her. She rubs her temples as Erin walks in a comfortable silence forming over them. She hadn't been sleeping and she was trying her best not to show it. She stood at the coffee station pouring coffee into her cup well on the counter next to her cup. She was too busy falling asleep to pay attention.

"Shit." she mutters putting the pot down and grabbing a paper towel, erin sighs bending down to help her.

"Rough night."

"Yeah something like that." She stands up, throwing away the napkins in the trash as Erin grabs another mug, picking up the pot. She simply gives her that signature Erin  smirk as she rolls her eyes leaning up against the counter Jay walks in.

"That stuff will kill ya now, apparently. Saw an article online." He speaks up, grabbing a mug from the cabinet.

"Well, that is last on the very long list of things that I'm concerned about. What about you?"  She turns to Becklean who chuckles as she pours some coffee into her mug.

"I think I can handle more than a cup of coffee." She shrugs and  goes to pick up the sugar as Jay holds out his mug.

Becklean raises her brows at the man and Erin is laughing behind them. "Please."

" Caitlin was asking about you." Erin speaks up from behind Beck as She pours halstead coffee giving him her signature wink, he just breathes out a laugh.

" Oh, yeah. Tell her I say hi." Becklean puts the coffee pot down.

" So no interest on your part?"

"She's super sweet, but my loss." He replies simply with a shrug as Erin looks over at Beck who is smirking into her coffee , she says nothing, pulling a ten dollar bill from her wallet and passing to the blonde who smiles. Snatching the money up as Jay sips his coffee giving them an incredulous look.