15

"I will drop you!"

"I will drop you!"

Chapter Fifteen: The Weight Of the World
2x03: The Weigh Station

*Trigger Warning *

She sees the guy get driving off in an SUV and proceeds to keep shooting at him as the car drives off.

"Lincoln 5021 emergency. I need backup at 4292 South Emerald Street." she says into her radio she tucks her gun away walking back into the bar.

"Jay?"

" Hey, come here."

" Was anybody hit?" she asks.

"Bexs, I need more towels. I need more towels" Becklean hops over the bar looking at the other bartender.

" Give me towels, now." she says to the blonde who shakily hands her some.

"Yeah, here." She hands them to Jay who presses them to her neck. They waited for an ambulance andone arrived with Sylvie Brett in it. She explains how they can take over and Jay sends a look to Becklean who is pissed beyond belief.

" We'll get him." he says as she just growls, kicking a seat in front of her.

//

Jay was wiping his hands as they walked into the precinct Becklean barely had time to shower, she changed her clothes. They walked over to the desk Jay taking a seat at his.

"So you knew the victim?"

" Maddie Callahan. She worked there." Jay says simply.

" No I.D. on the shooter?" He turns to Erin.

" No, patrol's going door to door in the neighborhood looking for witnesses."

" That was the hospital. Your friend's in ICU, but she's alive." Antonio walks over to Jay's desk.

" Thanks."

Becklean looks guilty and sad he pats her on the back " Hey, it's not your fault." Antonio turns to Voight. " Someone needs to talk to Bembenek."