How You're Both Dealing With It

You stick your head out the window and scream, "And don't come back!" Then you slam the window shut, collapse on b/f/n's bed, and burst into tears.

You already regret what you said to Kai. After all, he just wanted to make sure you were okay, although he did deserve that comment about the hedgehog hair for scaring b/f/n half to death.

B/f/n sits on the bed and gives you a hug for a while until you finally finish crying.

"Don't cry, y/n...it'll be okay...he was a jerk anyway," b/f/n tells you.

You give her a watery smile. "Tell me that about a thousand more times and maybe I'll start believing it."

B/f/n laughs. "Don't worry, that's why I'm here. It's time for some heavy-duty girlfriend therapy, starting with lots of junk food."

B/f/n leaves the room in pursuit of the aforementioned junk food. You slowly stand up and start getting your sleeping bag out when something occurs to you. You head over to where Kai was standing and start checking the floor. Nothing.

Panic starts mounting and you check the bed, the nightstand, and anywhere else you can think of. You can't find it.

B/f/n walks back into the room, juggling two bowls of ice cream. "Okay, I snagged a couple cans of whipped cream and some chocolate sauce-y/n? What are you doing?"

"B/f/n, have you seen it?" you ask, throwing a pillow aside to check underneath it. "I can't find it anywhere!"

"Can't find what any-uh-oh." B/f/n puts the ice cream on her bed and starts helping you look. You both check her whole room twice before admitting defeat. It's definitely gone.

"I don't believe it," b/f/n growls angrily. "That jerk took your CD!"

Kai's POV

I really messed up this time. I acted like a jerk, and now I've lost y/n. Plus, I accidentally took her CD with me when I left b/f/n's house, so now she probably hates me even more.

I keep alternating between listening to the CD nonstop and wanting to throw it across the room. Y/n really is a good singer. I listen to the CD because I get to hear her voice, and then I remember what a jerk I was and I can't stand it.

I keep expecting y/n to show up. I can't stop thinking that in a minute she'll walk into my room and start trading insults. Y/n was the only person I could talk to about anything. I've told her things that even Nya doesn't know.

My friends keep trying to cheer me up, but I wish they'd just leave me alone. None of them just broke up with their girlfriend. I feel awful. I wish I could just disappear.