Prologue

You're Y/N. Son of Ex-Military Police commander Adalhard L/N and Emily L/N born on 834.

Throughout most of your life you lived in the comfort of Wall Sina, unaware of what was beyond your home. You often asked your parents what was beyond the walls, but you didn't really get much of an answer. "What was out there that they didn't want you to know?" you often thought to yourself.

The answer was Titans. Giant man-eating humanoid freaks of nature that were responsible for humanity's near extinction. They were also the reason why everyone lived in the confines of the walls to begin with, but you had no idea that titans even existed.

This was due to your father keeping you in the dark about it, but when Wall Marie in 845 fell the truth couldn't be hidden any longer. 

Soon you learned just how cruel the world really was.

As time passed, you started to become rebellious. No, you weren't "going through a phase" you were just tired of being stuck in Wall Sina. Time and time again, you asked your father to let you join the military. Time and time again, he refused.

 By the time 847 rolled around, you finally managed to convince him to let you enlist but only under the condition that you'll become part of the military police once your training was completed. When you asked him why, he said he'll tell you once you graduate.

A few days later, you departed from home and departed for training camps.  You ended up becoming a member of the 104th Cadet Corps and soon your training to become a soldier of humanity would begin.

Little did you know of what was to come.