IMPORTANT

Alright, time for me to explain myself.

The reason I haven't been active was mostly because of college. You guys probably already know that though.

I was planning on doing some work last month, but my plan got derailed before even leaving the station.

How did they get derailed? Well my parents told me that their working on getting us a new home.

The main reason why is because it floods a lot where we live, and we're kinda sick of it. This was something they have been talking about since late last year.

Here's the thing though. We're not buying a new house, we're having one built.

There's also a catch. If we want a new one, the old one's gotta go first.

So while the new one is being built, my and my parents will be setting with a relative.

Hopefully the new home will be built before the year is over. (I'm not holding my breath though.)

I've had to spend last month and this month getting things puts into storage for our new home, and also dealing with college.

Thankfully the semester is over, so I'll have a lot of time on my hands.

This is also the last week of moving stuff to storage. We're moving out next Sunday.

From here on out, until we get out new home built, we're living at a relative's home.

With that said, please bare in mind that this will be pretty stressful for me. So don't be an asshole, okay?

Hope you guys understand.

Wish me luck!

(I meant to post this way earlier, but I couldn't because I was busy moving stuff. I'm very tried rn.)