Chapter 7

Got some time on my hands, might as well make another chapter.

...

A few days have passed since the struggle for Trost. At this point, the cadets have gone their ways and joined the regiments they desired.  While your friends joined the Scout Regiment, you became part of the Military Police along with Annie.

You could write a paragraph about how bad it was, but no one wants that so I'll sum it up in one phrase:

"My expectations were low, but what the FUCK?"

You were not a fan of it. The fact that the only persona from the 104th to come with you was Annie didn't really help. You didn't hate her, but it was clear she showed no interest in making bounds with anyone. It also didn't help that you couldn't change regiments without your father's permission. You were basically stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

It wasn't all bad though. You did meet and eventually become friends with Hitch and Marlo. Sure it took a while for you to get along, especially with Hitch, but you managed regardless.

Though you honestly could care less about Military Police duties, you were more concerned about the Scout Regiment. They were going on their 57th expedition meaning your friends would be leaving the safety of the walls.

*Calaneth District*

Y/N: So...you're going beyond the walls. Be honest with me, are you scared?

Sasha: Of course not... Okay a little bit. I'm mostly upset that you're not coming with us, it wouldn't be the same without you around.

Y/N: Don't think it's easy for me too, I ain't gonna have anyone to talk to for some time. The Military Police is so boring, we basically do nothing!

Sasha: Must be nice.

Y/N: It's really not that great.

The conversation came to a end when Connie arrived to inform Sasha it was almost time to go.

Y/N: Good luck of there Sasha...and please come back in one piece.

Sasha: Don't worry, I'll be fine! You better have some meat for me once we return.

Y/N: I'm a man of my word. Just don't take too long, or I might help myself.

After sharing some parting words, Sasha went off to join the others. You were already starting to miss her and everyone else.

(Bonus)

Hitch: You like Sasha.

Y/N: Shut up Hitch.

Hitch: Don't lie, you totally have a thing for her.

Y/N: Shut up Hitch.

Hitch: I bet you want Sasha to take off her clothes and show off her-

Y/N: *as red as a tomato* SHUT UP HITCH!

I know this is on the short side, but all the action happens outside the walls so there's no point in dragging this out. Don't worry, the next chapter will be longer...if it ever comes out.