Chapter 9

Fun fact: Shinzou wo Sasegeyo is my favorite AOT opening. 

Why am I telling you this? Well...

*breathes in*

Author: Sasegeyo! Sasegeyo! Shinzou wo sasegeyo!

Subete no giesei wa ima kono taki no tame ni!

*the AOT cast joins in*

SASEGEYO! SASEGEYO! SHINZOU WO SASEGEYO!

SUSUMU BEKI MIRAI WO SONO TO DE KIRIHIRAKE!

Author: *collapses*

Connie: Is he gonna be okay?

Levi: I hope not. Still can't believe he made us do this shit.

Why are you brats still here? This is a Sasha fanfic, not a Levi fanfic. Get lost.

*Stohess*

Y/N: So that's where the others have been. Well at least their safe, but why did you tell me this?

Erwin: Focus Y/N. This is your first mission as a Scout. Get to Miche and inform him of what's happened. Once you have, stay with them.

Levi: Don't tell any of the cadets about what happened here.

Y/N: Alright. I'll take the fastest horse I can find. I'll make sure this reaches Miche.

After saluting, you took off to find your horse and deliver Erwin's message no matter what.

*South of Wall Sina*

Y/N: Never thought you were the type of person to play chess Reiner. You're pretty good at this.

Reiner: I could say the same to you, you're not making this easy.

Y/N: *smirks* You challenged me, of course I'm gonna try to beat you.

You made sure to stay quiet about what happened in Stohess. Even when you tired to focus about the chess match, you couldn't help but think about the discovery you and the Scouts made.

Back inside the wall, Hanji was busy trying to get answers to her many, many, MANY questions. Also did I mention that there's Titans within the Walls? No? Well there's Titans in the walls in case you didn't know. Safe to say, she's was gonna be busy.

Unfortunately she don't really matter this chapter so let's move on.

While you and Reiner were trying to determine who was better at chess, Sasha and Connie talked about their villages as they stared out the window, bored beyond compare.

Connie: Maybe I'll just sneak out after dark.

Y/N: Oh please, you would get caught the second you walked outside.

Connie: Are you calling me an idiot?

Y/N: No, you called yourself that.

Your response got a chuckle out of Reiner, and a groan from Connie. Your smile disappeared as you returned to your game.

Y/N: But in all seriousness, I don't blame you. Can't be easy not begin able to go home.

Reiner: Connie...I'll help you of you really wanna go home.

Y/N: Reiner...please don't make things worse then they are.

You take another one of Reiner's chess pieces. Things were going your way, and soon victory would be yours. Unsurprising, given how skilled you are.