Chapter 4

*Kicks down door* IM BACK FROM THE BEACH! NOW ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THS FANFIC! LETS GO!

*Wall Sina, a few minutes before the Colossal Titan appeared*

...

*Adalhard's POV*

Adalhard: He should of arrived by now.

Emily: Why the rush? He's probably just taking some time to say bye to his friends before he returns home. It's probably the last time he'll ever see them.

Adalhard: A fair point, yet I can't stop worrying about him. He's not one to be late.

Emily: Don't worry, I'm sure he's fine. He's a soldier now, he can take care of himself.

Adalhard: Perhaps, but it doesn't lift this sense of dread I feel.

*Trost*

*Y/N's POV*

You finally managed to find the rest of the cadets and grouped up with them. After setting Armin down you threw up over the side of the roof. No one could blame you. With everything that had happened, it was hard to keep yourself from feeling sick.Once you felt better, more or less, Jean helped you back to your feet.

Y/N: T-Thanks.

Once you steadied yourself, you looked around and saw that there wasn't a lot of cadets left.

Y/N: Is...is this all that's left?

The only answer you got was silence. It didn't last long though, because soon Ymir started talking about how the (ex-) members of Squad 34 trained their butts off yet Armin and Y/N were the only ones that survived. Ymir's shit talking wasn't really new, but this was too far. Way too far.

You walked over to her and gave Ymir a brutal left hook, causing her to fall back. You weren't done though, you grabbed her by the collar and brought her close you.

Y/N: Say one more thing, and I will personally feed you to the Titans!

Krista: Calm down Y/N! No one here is thinking straight, you don't have to get so violent.

Y/N: Shut it Krista! Do you understand what kind of shit I've been through today? I watched my friends die right before my eyes and I couldn't do anything to save them. Ymir has no right to disrespect them!

Krista: Everyone is under a lot of pressure, you can't let it get to you! Please calm down!

You took a deep breath and let go of Ymir. Krista was right, everyone's under a lot of pressure. If you started going on a rant, people would start losing it.

Y/N: You're right...I'm sorry.

Ymir: Tch, whatever. (Holy fuck that was terrifying. I definitely owe Krista one. I really thought he was gonna do it.)

After taking some time to recompose yourself, started considering your options when Mikasa suddenly arrived. She soon learned of Eren's "death" and despite not showing it, you could tell she was devastated. Before leaving to kill more Titans she took to time to insult everyone. It was surprisingly motivating and soon your will the fight returned.

After letting it sink in, you took a deep breath and came up with a plan.

Y/N: Hey idiots! Why are you all standing around? If you want to live, we need to get to the HQ.

Connie: How?

Y/N: Follow behind Mikasa. She'll clear a path for us, now let's move!

You followed behind Mikasa, determined to survive no matter what. Soon, everyone else was following Mikasa. Things were going well, until she ran out of gas.