Chapter 3

Three years have passed since you met Sasha, and those three years were very eventful. Besides the intense training you had to endure, you did lot of things with Sasha and her friends.

From catching lizards, hunting a boar, hell you even helped her during a cook-off. Unfortunately she lost due to using only meat. It was pretty heartbreaking.

During this time you also built a bond with Connie, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, and even Horse fa- I mean Jean. I totally meant to say Jean, not Horse Face.

But much like most good things, it came to an end. Soon everyone would graduate, and soon you would part ways with your friends. Chances are, it would be the last time you every see them.

*Top of Wall Rose, One day after the 104th Cadet Corps disbanded*

Eren: YOU'RE JOINING THE MILITARY POLICE?

Y/N: Unfortunately, yes.

I finally broke the news to them today. They took it about as well as you would think. I.E. not well at all.

Carolina: But why?

Y/N: It's...compacted. The reason I'm here is to say my goodbyes before I go back to Wall Sina. This will likely be the last time we speak for a while.

Connie: You do know that Sasha's going to be devastated when she hears about this, right?

Y/N: Please don't make it worse than it already is.

Samuel: Will you at least come to see us?

Y/N: You kidding me? Of course I will! You guys are some of the greatest friends I could ask for. (Also my only ones.)

As the conversation went on, mostly about what you planned to do once you joined the MP, Sasha appeared and she had quite the surprise for everyone.

Sasha: Hey guys. I borrowed some meat from the officer's pantry.

Insert everyone's shocked face here

Eren: Sasha! You can get thrown into solitary for that!

Samuel: Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Connie: What isn't wrong with here?

Y/N: *grabs Sasha's shoulders* Damn it Sasha! Don't you remember the hell Keith put you through back at training camp? Do you want to go through that times ten!?

Sasha: Don't worry, I'll share with all of you. Can you imagine how taste the sandwiches will be?

Y/N: Is food really the only thing that goes through your mind? Surly even you know that meat is practically a luxury nowadays!

Sasha: Relax. Once we take back Wall Maria, we won't have to worry about the meat shortage anymore.

As Sasha hid the meat away, temptation slowly got the better of us. Kinda hard to resist after not having meat for years.

Samuel: I want a slice of meat!

Connie: Me too!

Carolina: Count me in!

Eren: Guys...

Y/N: I know I shouldn't say this...but I want one too! I haven't had meat in so long! Please let me have some!!

Eren: E-Even you Y/N? (I thought he was the straight man.)

Samuel: Hey guys, we better get back to work. If they find us slacking we're in big trouble.

Carolina: It's still a little while before lunch.

As everyone went back to work, Eren stared out at Trost while you slowly approached Sasha. It was time to break the news to her...