Chapter 2

Eren: Like I said, I saw everything.

A lot of people were listening to Eren's story about what happened that fateful day in Shiganshina District. They asked a lot of questions, but they were mostly about the Colossal Titan and Armored Titan. You weren't really paying much attention to his story though.

You were more focused on that girl who was forced to run labs until she dropped dead. She's been out there for God knows how long, and you were starting to get concerned. So you took some bread and water, and headed out to find her. It was unlikely anyone would notice, given how you were sitting alone.

Some time passed, and you haven't found her, you were starting to get nervous. It was getting late and you haven't made any progress of finding her. Just when you were starting to give up, when all of a sudden she stumbled out from the dark and passed out.

Y/N: *sigh* There you are. I was starting to think I wasn't gonna find you. (Looks like I'm gonna have to carry her. I really hope no one sees me.)

As you approached her, the smell of bread enticed Sasha causing her to go primal! Like a predator, she lounged at you, taking the bread from you. 

Potato girl: This is... bread!

Y/N: Oi, what was that for!? I think my heart skipped a beat!

Potato girl: Are you God?

Y/N: Wh- No. I'm human, just like you. *gets out water* And please drink some water. I don't want you to ch-

Potato girl: *hugs you* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOUUUU!

Y/N: L-Let go of me!

Potato girl: *lets go* Sorry, I'm just really glad to have something to eat! I thought I was gonna starve!

Y/N: (Sheesh, what an handful.) We better get to sleep. I don't want to get in trouble for this.

Potato girl: *shudders* Yeah... I don't want to either.

Y/N: *gets up* What's your name?

Sasha: Sasha Braus. You?

Y/N: Y/N L/N.

And thus, a beautiful friendship (soon to be relationship) was born.