Chapter 10

First chapter of the new year. Hopefully there shall be more to come. (Probably not tbh)

Also I may or may not have put a secret message at the end of this chapter.

Anyways, time to continue Y/N's story.

——————————————————————

*Ehrmich District, night time*

Sasha: *opens door* Important message! We're from the 104th Cadet Corp! My name is Sasha Braus, and this is Y/N!

You looked ahead and saw Hanji and the others talking to that wall freak also known as Nick. A scowl appeared on your face. You're father warned you about this guy and his wall cult.

Y/N: *gritting teeth* Looks like we walked in at a bad time.

After finishing their conversation, Eren turned to leave but ended up accidentally bump into Sasha.

Y/N: Oi, watch where you're going!

Eren: Sasha? Y/N?

Mikasa: Where did you two come from?

Y/N: Are you all deaf or something?!

You groaned out of frustration as you helped Sasha up and grabbed the message.

Y/N: Section commander Hanji, we got a message for ya. It came from the commander.

Hanji: Oh uh...okay then. Excellent work Y/N and Sasha.

She took the message from you and handed you a potato as a reward...for some reason. You didn't really want it so you gave it to Sasha.

After Sasha satisfied herself, Eren and the others helped catch the both of you up to speed. Apparently there was a girl that knows about the Walls and she's in the 104th Cadet Corp.

The big shocker though was that the girl just so happened to be named Ymir.

Now you found yourself in a race against time to find her before something happens and the truth is lost. Not to mention making sure Connie and the others weren't dead. Safe to say, you're day was starting to get pretty crazy.

Unfortunately for you, it was about to get much worse.

*TimeskipbecauseIdon'treallyknowwhattoputheresorryanywayslet'smoveon*

A lot had happened in relatively short time. Finding out Krista's real name is actually Historia, Ymir can transform into a Titan, and to top it all of there's a strange Titan covered on fur that managed to climb the wall. To say this baffled you would be an understatement. You tried to make sense of it, but there was just too many unanswered questions.

Though it would have to wait for now. What mattered now was making sure that everyone, well everyone that was still alive, was on top of the wall.

Y/N: Good to see you Reiner.

Reiner: I could say the same to you Y/N.

Y/N: *notices arm* Hey, you alright?

Reiner: No, not at all. A Titan almost took my arm off. All I could think was "So this is how I die".

As Eren helped Armin up, you went silent as you toke it all in. You didn't dare imagine how horrifying that must of been. If anything, it was honestly a miracle he along with the others managed to survive.

Had Ymir not revealed her power, they would of ended up like...like Marco.

Y/N: (No, don't think about him. Don't think about him at a time like this.)