Chapter 16

DahMo Special Chapter

"What's your name, kid?" Momo asked as she plopped herself on the couch in the lobby. She put the paper bag beside her and helped the little boy sit down.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." The boy, Taehyung, replied as he kept staring at Momo. "What is in that paper bag, pretty noona?"

Hearing what the boy said, Momo blushed. She doesn't usually blush whenever her classmates complement her, but an honest opinion from a little boy made her blush. But only one person could make her faint from blushing. She sweetly smiled as she showed Taehyung what's inside the bag.

"Chocolates!? Dahyun noona loves them!" Taehyung's eyes sparkled.

"Yup! That's why when she comes back, we'll eat all of it!" Momo said that cheered the little boy.

They talked for a good few minutes and Momo was surprised of how Taehyung, despite in a very young age, talk so politely at the same time maturely. They enjoyed telling stories about each other when they heard a familiar voice.

"Taehyung-ah, what are you— eh?" Dahyun took off her headphones as she was surprised when she saw the little boy in the lobby with a very familiar girl.

"Yo." Momo plainly greeted as soon as she turned around and casually raised her hand after hearing Dahyun's voice.

"Noona! You're back!" Taehyung beamed and waved his tiny hands. Kim Taehyung is Jin's youngest brother, which makes him Dahyun's cousin. He is seven years old and stays with Dahyun until his mother picks him up. Dahyun babysits him every Saturday and his mom picks him up at around six. She would thank Dahyun by giving her food to eat for dinner.

"What are you doing here? Are yoi trying to kidnap my cousin?" Dahyun unconsciously blurted out in a harsh tone that took Momo by surprise.

"W-what am I doing...?" The older girl questioned as she furrowed her eyebrows. She recon Dahyun was also mad at her.

"It's all because I left the house and got locked out. I don't know your password..." Taehyung ran to her and hugged her.

Momo stood up and approached them. She was about to say something when Dahyun interrupted. The younger girl crouched down as she put her hands on the little boy's shoulder and looked at her emotionlessly. Momo saw her expression and confirmed that she was also mad at her.

"What did I tell you earlier? 'If someone buzzes in while I'm gone, you have to stay inside and never check whoever they are.' Am I right?"

"B-but... I didn't want your friend to leave while you weren't here. I-I thought it would make you sad, noona." Taehyung, teary-eyed, said as he sniffed.

"Okay, okay, don't cry now. Let's go back, okay?" Dahyun sighed as she stood up and met Momo's gaze. "So then why is my sunbae here peeking into my private life? What do you want, unnie?"

"Tsk, you're one to talk when you just walked into our apartment, specifically in MY room, without permission as of its your house and declare that you'd sleep over. " Momo snickered as she clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes. She was still irritated with Dahyun's tone when she's speaking to her. I wouldn't have to go here if you just answer our calls and messages! We're all worried about you, Dahyun-ah..." Momo snapped and crossed her arms on her chest.

"If that's all, then I'm completely fine. No need to troubleshoot yourself." Dahyun said and looked away.

"Ah, is that so? My apologies fr disturbing you, then." Momo was so done because of Dahyun's attitude towards her, so she stomped her feet and started walking away while holding the paper bag on her shoulder carelessly.