chapter 1

~500 years later~

Treasure hoarders roaming around dragonspine looking for a treasure. One of them spotted the huge ice that was place in the middle as they assume it was a treasure.

They then started breaking the ice as a smile creep on their faces but then someone interrupt them as they stop and look to see fatuis surrounding them.

"I prefer you to not touch that ice"

One of the fatui said as they started attacking the treasure hoarders. They had defeated the treasure hoarders as one of the fatui agent approach the ice.

He touch the ice as it begins to crack which made him surprised and the crack started continuing as it completely breaks.

A person slowly woke up and look around as she saw the fatui agents. They saw the horns curled up and a reptile tail as they notice her eyes of a beast.

A red eyeliner on both eyes and a tall one to be precise as they got cautious and took out their weapons.

The woman then study them one by one as she notice this was her old lair in dragonspine.

"I see I have been freed.."

You said which they became confused but shrug it off as they charged at you. You then close your eyes for a sec then suddenly gave them a cold stare as you summon your sword and hit the ground as ice started spreading and froze all of them.

Your sword disappeared as you walk pass by the fatuis you froze.

"How long have I been trap?"

You mumbled to yourself and sigh as you remembered dvalin and barbatos and started going to check on them.

You first went to dvalin's lair but was in completely shock as you can't get through to this strange wind surrounding his lair as you got more suspicious.

"Strange.."

You put back your hood on and went going to find barbatos to ask him what happened on your absence.

You didn't see him in the windrise where you always meet as you got no choice but to find him in the city of freedom, mondstadt.

You barely visited that city as you don't like interaction with people due to you being different from them.

Even when tons of people who had some animal tails and ear, that didn't convince you from interacting with people.

You look around mondstadt as you went to check the tavern because that's where the bard always hang out and drink but to your surprised he wasn't there.

You went to the statue of him hoping you could find him there playing with his lyre infront of people.

You got there but didn't saw him as you sigh.

"No sign of dvalin and barbatos.."

Just then you notice the atmosphere change as the sky went pale. You look up as you were caught by surprised to see dvalin attacking mondstadt and people Started running.

"DVALIN!!!"

you yelled his name but was ignored as some tornadoes started appearing in your direction as your hood fell off and you were caught by the tornadoes.

Your wings appeared as you fly and look at dvalin who was about to attack you as you dodge him and grab his tail.

"DVALIN IT'S ME Y/N!"

"y/n...you and barbatos had abandoned me.."

"What?"

He growled as he swing his tail away and you let go as he charge at you to which you had no choice but to summon your sword and fight him.

You use some electro powers to move fast as you dodge dvalin's attack and fought him to which he got injured to his arm and immediately flee away.

You didn't catch up with him as you click your tongue and landed down.

Your wings then went back to your back like it wasn't even there before as you look to see people looking at you as you notice your hood fell down and immediately hid it even if they saw it.

Just then you heard someone clapping as you turn to see a man with an eye patch.

"The way you manage to go against a dragon. I can tell you were something"

Your sword disappeared as you gave him a cold stare to which he put his hand up.

"No need to be so intimidating, I mean no harm. My name is kaeya, calvary captain of the knights of favonius"

"I don't have anything to do with mortals now if you excuse me"

"Hold on strange one, I would like to thank you for fighting stormterror and save mondstadt"

"I wasn't fighting-...wait stormterror?"

"I promise you that you will learn everything but first you need to come with me as the acting Grandmaster was interested in you and invited you to our HQ"

you didn't respond and thought that you do need to know what was happening on the sudden attack of dvalin in mondstadt and why he was called stormterror now.

"Hah~ fine"