chapter 15

"cutie? Your...awake the whole time..."

She said avoiding eye contacts with you as you just frown and didn't let go of her wrist.

You didn't spoke for a while as the Atmosphere was getting awkward as she then tried making excuses again.

"Cutie, I need to go back home now. It's getting late..."

"So you could avoid me again? Not this time Lisa"

You said as you pulled her close and made her sit on the chair. You stood up and put your hands on the table while the other one of the side trapping her.

This made her surprised and got flustered on how close you were and the position you were in.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"....."

"Your the one who kiss me that day and now your avoiding me"

"I notice how you froze when I suddenly kiss you, I thought you didn't like it hence decided to avoid you because I don't want you to say that you didn't like it..it's gonna make my heart shuttered from pieces when I heard that from you"

"Since when did I say I didn't like it?"

You suddenly said which made her caught by surprised and look at you, eyes widen.

"What are you saying, y/n?"

You frown when you heard her call your name instead of the nickname she always calls you.

You sigh and lean your right hand on her chin as you gently grab it and made her look directly at your eyes.

"Tell me what part of my face shows that I didn't like the kiss?"

You said firmly as Lisa got flustered a little and examine your determine face trying to hide your flustered face from her.

She didn't spoke since she was lost on looking at you as you just sigh and made her look up as you look at her lips while you slid your thumb on it.

You blush and frown as you push her on the table which made her surprised and snap out of her thoughts as you lean close on her face.

You kiss her without hesitation as her eyes widen and the kiss was needy making her hands lay on your shoulders as she close her eyes while blushing on the kiss.

You didn't give her a minute to breathe as you will part away for a sec then kiss her again as you slid your tongue inside and she let out some moans, echoing around the library.

You parted ways later while saliva connecting between your lips as you look at her face heats up as both of you were breathing heavily.

"I think that answer your question..."

You said while you move away and stood back up as she just look at you while blushing.

She then suddenly stood up and approach you as you felt her hands snake through your waist and push you on the walls.

"That's a very weird way to answer my question cutie~"

You blush and look away slightly as she just chuckled and held your chin and made you look back at her as she then kiss you gently then smiled.

"But I like it~"

You blush more as she just giggled and kiss you again but this time it was a long kiss as she then lick your bottom lip asking for permission and you let her as she slid her tongue inside and explored your mouth.

You didn't fight for dominance as you just let her while you watch her kiss you fervently.

She then open her eyes as she look at yours directly while smirking between the kiss and bit your bottom lip gently as you slightly squinted your eyes as she then slid her tongue back to your mouth.

Later you parted ways as she then buried her face on the crook of your neck and felt her smile as you caress her hair while you stayed like that for. A while before you felt sleepy.

"I'm sleepy..."

You mumbled as Lisa just chuckled and held your hand.

"Well let's sleep on your room Tonight"

You nod while feeling sleepy as you both went to the guest room in the HQ as you immediately fall onto the bed and drift to sleep while Lisa just giggled and went to the wardrobe as she then burrow some of the clothes and put down her clothes and hat on the couch.

She wore some of your shirts as she then went to the bed and pull you close as she lay your head between her breast and wrap her arms on your neck while she caress your hair.

"For an adepti, you do sleep a lot"

Lisa mumbled as she kiss your forehead before closing her eyes and drift to sleep.