chapter 29

Later you decided to go out but without them telling because you just want to walk around close to barbatos statue so you decided not to tell them.

You were on barbatos statue sitting on its hand as you felt those wind current running down your face as your hair flow with it.

You look down and watch some people praying on the statue as you then look at the statue.

"People in mondstadt really do worship you so much"

You said as you then remembered that your power is out of your control when you tried to only just use cryo but your pyro joined and burn all the enemies after they've been froze.

You were lost in thoughts as you lean your hand and look at it as you summon your pyro and examined it.

You wait for minutes as you didn't feel any burn inside your body which you were lost in thoughts once again and furrowed your brows.

You stood up as you use your electro to go to some hilichurls camp to prove something.

Not long you found some camp as you immediately landed in the middle as the hilichurls flinch as they became cautious to you and started surrounding you.

You then look at your hand once again and summon your pyro as you swing your hand and just then, pyro burst out all over and burn the hilichurls as well as their camp.

To your surprised you didn't feel anything burning inside you as you became cautious and continued finding some hilichurls camp.

You went to dadaupa gorge as you had clean tons of hilichurls camp but you still don't feel any burn, in fact your completely fine.

"Strange.."

You mumbled as you decided to just go back to mondstadt and forget about it as you use your electro and went back fast.

You decided to find barbatos as you First went to windrise but sadly he's not there as you thought he was in the tavern drinking as you then went to mondstadt and went to the tavern.

When you got there, you don't see any drunk bard on the tavern as you were confused.

"Huh..I don't see him anywhere"

You mumbled as you then went to the counter and ask the bartender.

"Excuse me, have you seen any bard lately?"

"Oh your the one who defeated the dragon right? I thank you for saving mondstadt but unfortunately I don't see any bard coming here but I'll inform you once I see one"

"Alright thank you"

You went out of the tavern as you thought of a place of where could he be as your only option was his statue as you then decided to walk there.

When you got there, you don't see any bard playing a lyre as you just sigh and was about to go back when suddenly the people in mondstadt started surrounding you and thank you for saving their nation.

You smiled awkwardly at them as they had give you different gifts like flower and jewelry as you had troubled taking it back on the church.

Once you got inside you saw jean, barbatos and one girl as they then look at you and was surprised.

"Uhm...a little help?"

You said while the flower crown was not even place right as it was blocking your left eye as jean immediately went to you and took the other gifts you had in you as she place it on the seats.

"Where have you been?"

"I just..took a walk around mondstadt, not expecting that I'll get too many gifts from your people"