chapter 42

After eating you both went out of mondstadt and went to the camp again for investigation.

While walking you had notice the stare of eula on you as you were getting uncomfortable and confused on why she's staring at you longer than how she used to stare at you.

But then it was soon interrupt when you smell someone on the camp and a familiar one as you sigh because you knew who it was even though you just met for like two times.

You went close to the camp and there you saw the nun as she was investigating the camp as she was doing the other day.

She felt both your presence and turn to look as she then smiled at you and folded her arms.

"Hmm~ you are early than I expected, honorary knight"

"Well this mission will almost come to an end as I need to go to liyue-"

"Liyue?"

You were cut off by eula as you look at her.

"Yes, that's why jean only gave us two weeks because I'll be going to liyue after this mission"

"....I see.."

Eula somehow was sad and the nun notice it while she look at you.

"Since we're all here and you had some errand after this"

"Why don't we three team up?"

"The three of us?"

"The more the merrier Right?"

"Hmm~...."

You thought for a moment because this will be fast enough for you to depart from liyue as you then look back at the nun.

"Alright fine"

"Now that is settled, I might have found one of their hide out"

"Already?"

"I'm not an ordinary nun, honorary knight"

"From what you look like, I can tell"

She just smiled at you before moving as you were about to follow her but then was stop when you felt someone grab your wrist as you turn to see eula looking at you.

"Are you really leaving after this mission?"

"Well, it's been long since I've visited the geo archon so might as well pay him a visit"

"For how long exactly?"

"I don't know yet since he won't just accept my greetings and then left that quickly"

"That old man wants to spend some time with someone he know and someone who is important so I might be in liyue longer than I imagine"

"....."

"Why do you suddenly ask of this? You want this Mission to end quickly right?"

"....t-that's right! Hmph, I can't wait to finally be away from you"

"Yeah right"

You said and went going while she just look down and sigh.

*Though that's not what I want now that you captured me..*

She thought before following behind as you three went one of the fatui hide out.

Once you got inside you look around and can see some fatui guarding this hide out.

You then summon some sharp ice and sent it through the fatui as they all fell to the ground while you continue walking.

"Impatient I see?"