chapter 11

It's been weeks since you were finding some crystal tears in order for the holy lyre to be fix somehow.

When you got back to the tavern that night barbatos had told you about it as you need more crystal tears to purify the lyre.

You manage to get 2 crystal tears for the past weeks and now you'll need to only find one more tear.

You decided to sign up for commission to earn some mora as you just finished it today and went to the adventurers guild to take your reward.

Later you take your reward and decided to stop at good hunters to order some food.

While ordering someone suddenly covered your eyes as you heard a sweet lovely voice.

"Guess who?"

You immediately knew who it was because of the voice and the perfume that was dancing through your nose.

"Lisa"

She then move her hand away from your eyes as you turn as she then smiled at you.

"Hmm~ I'm surprised you know that it was me"

"I know your voice, not to mention your the only woman who use that kind of perfume"

"Ara~ you know me so well, cutie~"

You take your food and went to an empty tables as Lisa decided to sit on the other side and chat with you while you eat.

While eating you notice she was just watching you eat as she was smiling while she rest her face in both her hands.

You then lean the food close to her face with your fork as she look at you confused.

"What? I thought you want some?"

She just chuckled and then took a bite on the food as she sneered at you.

"This feels like a date, cutie~"

"Is that so?"

You drink your juice and took the last bite as you chew on it. Lisa then notice there some food on your face as she then lean close and wipe the food on your face using her thumb.

"You need to clean your pretty face, cutie"

She said and lick the food on her thumb which caught you by surprised as you suddenly got flustered.

She chuckled at your cuteness as you then close your eyes and tried calming yourself and drink the whole juice.

Later you start walking around mondstadt with her as she ask some people about the books they burrowed from the Library because it's their due date.

You then escort her back to mondstadt that night as she kiss you again on the cheek.

This always happened whenever you encountered her and decided to walk around mondstadt returning some burrowed books and then escort her back to the HQ.

she always kiss you in the cheek as a goodbye then went inside the HQ. The knights that was guarding the HQ outside had notice this and was surprised because Lisa never kiss anyone before.

They were surprised as well on how happy Lisa was whenever she's with you as you two became the talk on the knights of favonius for a while.

The next day you went to dadaupa gorge to look for the last tear as you saw some tons of hilichurls camp.

You decided to invade it and get the tears as soon as possible but then you didn't know the number of hilichurls as it got complicated but you Manage to defeat all of them.

Tons of cuts and bruise was all over your body as you then found some crystal tears and you felt your tiredness kicking in.

You shook your head as your healing abilities are slow due to how many wounds you had.

As you were walking in the forest you felt some presence surrounding you as you stop and look around and became cautious.

Just then tons of fatui agents started coming out from the shadows as they surrounded you.

"Oh dear archons"

You mumbled as you summon your sword and point it at them.

"Come at me, mortals"