chapter 7

You landed down on windrise as you decided to lean down and relax as you look at the night skies.

You suddenly remembered dvalin as you frown and look at the night skies.

"Hang in there, my friend. We'll save you"

You mumbled and close your eyes as you decided to relax. Just then you dream of something or someone that is precious to you.

~~~

You were in windrise as always talking with dvalin and barbatos when suddenly you three spotted a child running around windrise which made you surprised.

"Honestly people this day always let their childs run around in the forest"

"Now,now y/n. Let's just take that kid back"

"Well then I'm going back to my lair. I need a nap"

Dvalin said and before he could fly away the kid notice us and was shook and her eyes started to sparkle.

"Your one of the four winds Right!"

The child said as she immediately approach us. Dvalin already spread his wings so it made a strong wind current and made the child fly away but then you immediately use electro abilities to catch her.

You manage to catch her and sigh as you look at your two friends.

"I'll take back the kid to mondstadt"

"Well then we will wait for you"

Dvalin just nod as you did the same and look at the child who was looking at your horns.

"May I touch it?"

"Absolutely not"

You said as the little girl pout and you ignored it and took the kid back to mondstadt.

In the middle of the walk the little girl drove to sleep in your chest as you somehow didn't mind it and didn't woke her up until you reach mondstadt.

You stop on the bridge and gently pat her back as she slowly woke up and rub her eyes.

"Go back to your parents, little one"

You said and put her down as she then stood up and look at you.

"May I see you and your friends again?"

You were caught by surprised and was about to tell her to not come back and see them but then you heard someone and it looks like it was her parents as they immediately saw the little girl.

You immediately left and went to the forest as you peek on them and watch them for a while as the little girl looks like she was talking about you three.

She then turn but didn't saw you there as she frown and her mother just sigh and pat her head as they went back in mondstadt.

After that you went back to windrise and spend time with your friends.

3 days have passed, you were the first one who got in windrise as you don't see dvalin and barbatos yet and decided to wait for them.

While waiting you heard footstep and turn to see it was barbatos. You then felt a strong wind current and saw dvalin landing down.

Just then when you spotted someone hiding on barbatos back and we're surprised to see the same little girl you took back from mondstadt.

"You again?"

When she saw you she immediately smiled and approach you as she touch your arm and smiled at you.

"I finally got to see you again"

"...."

"That child since fond of you already, y/n"

Dvalin said as barbatos just sneered at you.

"Seems like there's one human who became fond of you y/n"

You frown as the little girl suddenly touch your horns which made the two gasp because you don't want anyone touching your horns nor tails.

"Wow..."

The little girl was busy rubbing your horns and the two became nervous for the kid but then you just sigh and let her which made the two surprised again.

"Y/n..."

"Not a word barbatos"

Barbatos just chuckled as he didn't expect you letting a human touch your horns but you somehow let this kid.

"I wonder what so special about this kid that made you let her touch your horns"

"Barbatos I swear."

"Alright, alright. I won't say no more"

You then look at the little girl who was still rubbing your horns.

"What's your name little one?"

"Rosalyne"