chapter 43

Rosaria was still roaming around as she didn't find any single fatuis to which she is disappointed but still kept walking as not long she felt too many presence on that direction.

She started walking towards that direction and as she got there, she saw many fatuis but then what shock her most is that she saw you being carried by them.

You were unconscious as the fatuis were now taking you as she immediately summon her pole arm and started attacking the fatuis.

She defeated most of them as the others had no choice but to flee as they were about to take you with them but then rosaria manage to grab your wrist and pulled you away from them.

She then grab you by the waist while she look at you still unconscious, so far you have no injuries but your body temperature is more colder than the cold atmosphere in this area.

"Tch, flee!"

"But the target!"

"We should flee first!"

"The fair lady won't be happy for us not bringing the target back!"

"We'll get the target but now we flee"

"....yes sir"

With that they all disappeared as well as the downed fatuis while Rosaria then sigh as her pole arm disappeared and gently put you down as she examine you.

She notice the red marks on your neck and collarbone as she knew that this is a bite mark because of the red stain lips on some of the bite marks.

"Hmm~ guess the fair lady got to you first before she ordered her men to take you"

"I wonder what's your relationship on the fair lady..."

She said and wrap her arms around your back and legs to carry you but then she heard someone as she look to see eula.

Eula then saw you unconscious as she immediately notice those red marks and assume it was Rosaria.

"How dare you do such thing to the honorary knight!"

"....archons"

Eula summon her claymore as she was about to attack rosaria but then rosaria summon her pole arm and created a huge ice between them.

"Why would I do such thing to the honorary knight?"

"Then explain those red marks!?"

"It's one of the harbinger,the fair lady. She must be here the whole time waiting for us to get separated one by one so that she can take the opportunities to play with the honorary knight a little before asking her men to take her"

"If not for me finding her in time, she would've been taken by now"

"...so this really is the fatuis hide out"

"Exactly and It was rather rude for you to assume that I was the one who did this"

"I don't trust you by bit"

"That explains"

Eula then approached you both and look at you that was still unconscious as she held your face which she was surprised that your body is colder than the normal temperature.

"Her body is cold.."

"Her pyro won't automatically warm her too..."

"What does that mean?"

"Usually I heard from the acting Grandmaster that her elemental abilities can automatically be use on its own. That time when they defeated stormTerror, she used her pyro on its limit and was burning but then her cryo automatically cool her body so that it won't burn her"

"...but now why won't it automatically warm her?"

"It depends on her remaining strength..the fair lady drained her strength by this cold temperature that even she can't handle"

"...we should take her back in mondstadt immediately"

"For once I would agree with you"

She said before they both carried you out of the hide out and went back to mondstadt.

Meanwhile on the goth grand hotel, all the fatuis manage to get back but then she felt the aura of their fair lady surrounded the hotel as it turns cold to which they gulp.

"I see you don't have her"

"Apologies, LA signora but the nun manage to find us and had taken down many of our men..hence we fled not managing to take the honorary knight back with us.."

"...."

The fair lady just sigh and pinch her temples as she lean back on her chair while looking through the ceiling.

"Forget it, after this is done we'll go to liyue"

The fatui was surprised that the fair lady didn't punish them for their mistakes but didn't question anything as they nod.

"Understood la signora"

"Good, now begone"

With that they disappeared as the fair lady then look through the windows as she was disappointed she didn't manage to take you but she did enjoy the fight earlier and well the other things as well.

Just then she spot someone as she saw the Lawrence and the nun carrying you back to mondstadt as signora just sigh and lean while folding her arms.

"I must have used too much..my apologies Beasty"

She mumbled while the others then approached the three as they all help them carried you in the church.

"But I would be lying if I didn't enjoy our encounter earlier, beasty~"