chapter 28

You slowly woke up and saw a white ceiling and assume that your already in mondstadt.

You sat up and felt that someone was holding your hand as you look to see Lisa sleeping beside you.

You then smell some familiar scent as you look forward to see a Cecilia flowers on the base as you smiled and turn to face Lisa.

You lean your other hand and caress her hair to which made her woke up and slowly lean her head up and look at you who was now fully conscious.

"Cutie"

She immediately sat beside you and hugged you tightly which caught you by surprised.

"How are you? Is your wound still hurt?"

"Well..if you keep hugging me like this yes-"

She immediately realized that she was hugging you tightly and let go as she then caress your face.

"Sorry I was just..worried since you came back with the others unconscious.."

"Ah well..I push my limit so yeah..I lost all my energy but I'm fine now"

She just smiled at you and move your head as she place it on her shoulder. She caress the back of your head as you stayed in that position.

"By the way..how are the others?"

"Jean was just outside of that door talking to her sister"

"I see"

"Look at you, worrying more to the others than yourself"

"....."

"I can assure you jean's condition is fine. You should worry more about yours"

"Alright"

Lisa then look at the clock as you then move away from her shoulder.

"I hate to say this but I gotta go back to the library"

"It's fine"

"Then I'll see you later"

She said before going but then you grab her wrist as she look back at you.

"Uhm...can you.."

You scratch your cheek as your face turn red to which Lisa immediately knew what your trying to say and sneered.

She lean down and caress your cheek as she lean close.

"Aren't you just the cutest adepti?"

She said before kissing you to which made you melt and kissed back. It was a gentle yet loving kiss as you both parted ways.

"Alright time for me to go back"

"Mhm"

She stood up but then stop for a sec as she lean down again and went close to your face.

She had kissed you again which caught you by surprised as she then parted way and lick your lips as she smirk.

"Last one, promise~"

She said and finally walk away. She went to the door and look at you as she gave you a flying kiss before leaving while you just sat there, face flustered as you cover your mouth with your hand.

"That woman will really make me crazy..."

You mumbled and look at the Cecilia flower as you then smiled a bit.

"Maybe that's not a bad thing after all"

You lay down on the bed and close your eyes for a while and decided that you'll find the others later and rest more.

You push your limits and had to regain your energy hence you immediately fell asleep.