Chapter Six: The Monster

1983 Hawkins, Indiana

Four followed after Nancy as they ran through the Upside-Down, the girl screaming 'Jonathan', Four held a sword in his hand ready to protect the girl. Whenever Nancy stopped moving, Four would push her to carry on, wanting to put as much distance as possible between them and the monster. They both froze when they heard an echoed voice, "Felix! Nancy!", Nancy started shouting again, while Four looked around.

"Jonathan! Jonathan!... Where are you?"

"Just follow my voice!"

Once they heard this, Four pulled Nancy in the direction of Jonathans voice, Nancy staggered back however, when they came face-to-face with the monster, "go!", Four pushed the girl, "I'll be right behind you", Nancy started to run, looking back to see Four spin and create a spear which he struck the monster with.

Four delivered a few more hits o the monster, making it screech, wanting to get away he sliced at its legs and ran in the direction of Nancy, he spotted the girl as she peeked from behind a tree, "Felix! look out!", her words can too late, as the monster tackled Four to the ground; the boy made a shield to keep the razor filled mouth away from his face, groining as he pushed the monster back, Jonathan's voice came back making Nancy look to the tree they enter through, "Felix! we can get out!", Four looked over to the tree, where a light could be seen, with all his remaining energy, he lifted his legs and kicked the monster off his body.

"Go! Now!", Nancy dove at the exit as Four rammed the monster with his shield, pushing it back into a tree, he held the growling beast there as he watched Nancy crawl through the hole, when only her legs were left he span around and sliced the monsters face, and ran to the small gate, diving though head first.

He landed before Nancy and Jonathan, looking up at the other boy whose eyes were wide and staring at the shrinking hole, he then helped Nancy stand, the girl throwing herself onto Four, "oh, my god, thank you, thank you, thank you", Jonathan was confused by this making Nancy look at him, "he saved my life in there", she held onto Four, her legs weak.

"Can you walk, okay?", Jonathan asked the question when he saw the girls legs wobble, "we can wait a minute-"

Nancy shook her head, "no!... we need to leave, now", as she took a step forward her legs gave out, making Four catch her body and lift her bridal style, "Felix, I-i'll be too heavy"

Four huffed out an amused breath, "you weigh nothing", he then followed Jonathan back to the car, gently placing Nancy in the passenger seat.

Once Nancy had showered, she helped Four sneak into the bathroom so he could wash too, "erm, these are my dads old clothes, they should fit you", she nervously handed Four the clothes, and then flushed red when the boy pulled his shirt over his he...

Once Nancy had showered, she helped Four sneak into the bathroom so he could wash too, "erm, these are my dads old clothes, they should fit you", she nervously handed Four the clothes, and then flushed red when the boy pulled his shirt over his head, "whoah, okay", she tried to look away, but her eyes stuck to Fours body, "e-erm, I-i'll be in m-my room", Four watched her leave before stripping and jumping in the shower.