Chapter Seven: The Bathtub

1983 Hawkins, Indiana

Still sat in the police station, the three look up at a "hey", Four waves with a smile when he sees Joyce, the woman gives him a wave back, he then looks at her son, "Jonathan? Jesus, what- what happened?"

Officer Powell approaches from behind the trio, "ma'am..."

Jonathan looks away from his mothers stare, "I'm fine", she however doesn't stop.

"Why is he wearing handcuffs?"

Callahan looks at her, "well, your boy assaulted a police officer. That's why"

"Take them off"

Callahan doest back down, "I am afraid I cannot do that"

"Take them off!"

Hopper back Joyce, "you heard her. Take 'em off"

Powell comes in as mediator, "chief, I get everyones emotional here, but there's something you need to see"

The three officers go out to Jonathans car, and bring back one of the boxes with all of their hunting gear in. Joyce leans forward to look into the box, "what is this?"

Hopper stares at the Byers boy, "why don't you ask your son? We found it in his car"

"What?"

Jonathan leans forward with a sneer, "why are you going through my car?", it makes Hopper step forwards.

"Is that really the question you should be asking right now? I wanna see you in my office"

Jonathan stares at him, "you won't believe me"

Hopper leans back, closer to Jonathans face, "why don't you give me a try?"

Hopper takes them into his office with Joyce, where the three explain the plan they'd made, they also gave Joyce the picture Jonathan had taken, the woman passed it to Hopper, "you said blood draws this thing?"

Jonathan glances at the yore two, "we don't know"

Nancy follows on, "it's just a theory"

Four smiles at the adults, "like a shark", his smile dies when he receives blank stares back, "sorry".

Jonathan and Joyce leave, making Hopper look to Four, "sorry... who are you again?"

"Fou-"

Nancy stops him, "Felix", she shoots a look at him, "his name's Felix", Hopper nods, although looks between them suspiciously.

"I remember, you where at Joyces when the monster came through the wall", he looks Four over, "were you in Bennys, a few nights ago?", Four shrugs, "with a bald girl?", the words make Four tense, "you were, I need to ask-", his words stop when shouting can be heard from the reception. Hopper gets up and leaves the two teens in his office.