Chapter 3: New Friends

June 2, 1985

You all enter the mall and you play with your bracelets as a nervous tick. You were hanging out with 3 boys you didn't know.

Mike looks at you, "You okay there Y/N?" he asks while Lucas and Will argue about some girls.

"Not really I'm really scared about how you're going to believe me when I tell you what happened to me," you say fidgeting with your bracelets.

"Trust me I'll believe you," he says with a smile. "It's just weird a girl just shows up in front of the mall and I don't recognize you in the small town of Hawkins," he says.

You look at him contently and happy he's reassuring you.

"N-not that you're weird and all you're beautiful it's just agh never mind," he says. You smile at him and say, "I get what you mean don't worry. And I know I'm very beautiful," you say sarcastically. He laughs and smiles back.

You all arrive at Scoops Ahoy the place where you time traveled. You stop in your tracks while Lucas, Will, and Mike enter. They look back and see how scared you are.

"Y/N come on I promise Scoops Ahoy ice cream will make you 10x better!" Lucas says. Mike steps out and looks at you and give you a reassuring smile.

"I promise you're safe," he says. You trust him and go in with the rest of them.

The Scoops Ahoy looks different with bright lights and people. It looks alive and not dead like the last time you saw it. It was beautiful.

You stand in front of the register and the boys ring the bell and look at the ice cream flavors. You stand there and see one of the most handsome boy you've ever seen. He had beautiful brown hair that framed his face perfectly. And light brown eyes. You never liked the boys in Hawkins. But this man was worth it.

"Ahoy! Would you like to set sail on this ocean of flavor with me? I'll be your captain, I'm Steve Harring-," the boy stops talking when he looks at you. "Woah," he says staring at you and takes off his hat immediately.

 "Woah," he says staring at you and takes off his hat immediately

You giggle at his reaction. You knew you had beauty but not beauty that would be enough to wow a person.

"Earth to Steve," Mike says waving his hands and ringing the bell.

"Hey dingus get their order," a girl with short light brown hair peaks out of the break room.

Steve comes out of his trance when he realizes the commotion going around. "Okay okay Robin," he says "U-um what would you like," he says observing you closely and stuttering.

Mike, Lucas, and Will roll their eyes at Steves horniness even when he's working. Robin comes out and serves the boys their ice cream. While Steve attends you. The boys pay and get a table. Mike didn't even bother to pay for you because he knew Steve would give it to you on the house.

You smile and decide to tease him a little. You lean on the counter to make sure your cleavage is showing. "Hmm what do you recommend Steve?" you ask flirtatiously.

He stares at your cleavage and quickly looks back up at you. "Well uh I recommend the U.S.S butterscotch but you can get whatever you want," he responds nervously.

"Do you mind if I get a sample?" you say innocently.

"UH YES, I mean n-no I don't mind AT ALL," he stumbles and goes quickly to get a sample of the ice cream flavor, and hands it to you.

You grab the spoon with the sample and look at him. You lick the ice cream off the spoon. "Mmm I like this one," you say while making eye contact with him. Some falls on your boobs. You get it with your finger and lick it off your finger.

You know Steve's getting hard just by the way he's getting flustered and trying not to jack off right in front of you.

"I think I'll get the U.S.S Butterscotch," you say. Steve nods and quickly goes to get you your ice cream.

You grab the cone of his hand making sure you touch his. He coughs.

"So is that it for you uh what's your name?" he says slickly.

"Smooth, and it's Y/N," you say knowing his intentions.

He chuckles knowing you caught him. "How much do I owe you?" you ask.

He looks at you still in shock off your beauty, "For you gorgeous it's on the house anytime," he says with confidence and while his shyness goes away.

"Why thank you Steve," you say licking your ice cream dripping of the cone. He stares at you intensely.

"There is two things you owe me though," he says confidently. "And what's that?" you say questioning.

"Your phone number. And an explanation on why you're hanging out with those shit heads?" he questions.

You look at him with shock at his
bluntness. "He's gonna be trouble" you think to yourself.

Hey guys please vote if you like this story so I know and can update it regularly! :)