Chapter 24: Summer

Big time skip: June 12, 1985

You had moved in with Steve and things were going great. You and Steve moved into the bigger rooms he had in his room. You met Steves Dad and he was an absolute delight as well. Steves parents accepted you immediately.

Yours and Steve's love grew immensely in the past few days you moved in. You guys may or may not have made love anytime you had the chance. But Steve was loving every second of it. Steve didn't tell you but he was saving up so you guys could move into your own home after your finished your senior year. He was positive you were the one and knew you were going to be the mother of his kids.

You had gone out to see Hopper whenever you had time. You started hanging out with the group more. Mike, Dustin, Will, Lucas, Eleven, and you finally got introduced to Max. The girl with fiery hair you saw the first day you time traveled.

Max and you got surprisingly well. You guys got close fast and Eleven and you 3 were a trio of girls. We'd usually just gossip about our boyfriends.

Dustin apparently figured out what would happen to you if you stayed here in 1985 and not 2022.

You guys were in Mikes basement and everyone had already told Max the truth about you. She was shocked at first but didn't treat you differently.

"I FIGURED IT OUT!" Dustin says screaming out of nowhere.

Me, El, and Max stop talking. Mike, Will, and Lucas drop their cards and we all stare at him.

"Figured out what exactly?" Max asks annoyed.

"What will happen to Y/N and her Mom if she stays in 1984," Dustin replies with a big smile.

"And that's what exactly," I say while looking at Dustin.

"You're gonna want to sit for this one," Dustin says dramatically.

Everyone sits on the couch and chairs in Mikes basement and Dustin stays standing to tell us his theory.

"Okay basically since you've decided you're staying here in 1985. Hopper adopting your Mom will be inevitable it WILL happen. But she won't have you," Dustin says quietly.

"What do you mean she won't have me?" you ask confused.

"Well your Mom will marry your Dad and they'll have a kid. But that kid won't be you, and you'll stay here it's not like you'll disappear you just won't have any parents anymore.." Dustin says softly not trying to hurt you.

You look at him and sigh looking down at your legs.

"I'm sorry Y/N," Dustin says sadly.

Everyone comforts and hugs you.

"It's fine," you say looking at everyone.

"I'm the one who chose to stay here so I have to face the consequences," you say wiping away the tears from your face.

"You have us at least!" Mike says trying to cheer you up.

You look at everyone and smile. "You guys are the best family I could ask for thank you," you say happily. Everyone hugs you and you realize feel okay with your choice to stay. Although you'll miss your Mom and Dad you found the love of your life. You'd still be in contact with Eleven and your Grandpa. That was enough for you.

Everyone goes back to what they were doing and Max and El give you a thousand compliments trying to cheer you up.

"Your beauty is too die for Y/N!" Max says smiling.

"And your hair I wish my hair was that good," eleven adds.

You smile at both of them and hug them. "Thanks guys even though you're bombarding me with false compliments I appreciate it." you say.

"They are all true girl!" Max says smiling. Eleven nods and you smile. You loved you're new life in Hawkins and we're ready to leave the future behind.

Mike's Mom cooked you guys dinner. You all ate and got ready to go home. "El you need a ride home?" you ask.

"Yes please," Eleven says you nod and tell her Steves picking you guys up so you'll have to wait a little. The rest of the boys go home on their bikes leaving you, Eleven, Max, and Mike who was talking to El.

"Billy always fucking does this," Max says grunting while sitting on Mikes stairs.

You'd known Max had a brother and that she spoke not so highly of him. He seemed like a total douche just from what she told you.

"Billy is your brother right?" you ask while sitting next to her. Max nods and sighs.

"Don't let him see you. He will literally get a boner and not leave me alone about you," Max says seriously.

You laugh and say, "what do you mean?"

Max turns to look at you and says, "Y/N you don't see it but the boys here in Hawkins are all over you. You're all they talk about!"

"Im nothing special I still don't see the bug deal," you say truthfully.

Before Max can say anything you hear a loud honk with music blasting. You look and see a car and man with blonde curly hair who you presume to be Maxs brother. Mike and Eleven turn to the sound. Mike just looks at him with disgust.

 Mike just looks at him with disgust

Max grunts and stands up. You stand up and Max hugs you and Eleven.

"Bye guys wish me luck with this asshole," Max says quietly while running to the car.

Before you realize it you make eye contact with a certain pair of blue eyes. He smiles at you. You just look away.

Once Max enters the car Billy rides off.

"Hmm who's that girl you were with," Billy asks demandingly.

"Ew Billy don't hook up with my friends please," Max says looking at the window. Billy just grunts.

"You're friends aren't that hot that'd I'd want to hook up with them. But that girl, she's an exception," Billy says smiling you were one of the hottest girls in Hawkins hes seen.

"Yeah well good thing she's taken," Max says sighing.

"By who?" Billy asks.

"You're not gonna like the answer to that," Max says quietly. Billy just speeds up.

"So now you're telling me how I'm going to feel?" Billy says getting agitated.

"B-Billy slow down!" Max says at her brothers cruel tactics.

"Who. Is. She. Dating," Billy says in between pauses while going way too fast.

"FINE J-JUST SLOW DOWN," Max yells scared.

Billy slows down and Max let's out a breath of relief.

"She's dating Steve Harrington," Max says.

"That skinny son of a bitch?" Billy says getting upset.

"Not only that she's living with him," Max adds wanting to make her brother mad.

Billy just grips the wheel hard trying to hold in his anger. Knowing you were taken made him want you more.

Especially knowing you were dating his enemy. Steve Harrington.

Hey loves please give this chapter a vote if you enjoyed it so i can update it regularly!! ♥️