Chapter 6: The Date

June 3, 1985

You and Dustin arrived at the mall. Dustin gets off the bike and helps you off.

"Thanks Dustin," you say with a smile.

"Anytime my lady," he responds jokingly. You and Dustin got along great. You loved him already. He loved you too.

You guys entered the ice cream shop and saw Robin at the register handing ice cream off to a couple.

"Hi" Dustin says with a smile.

"Hi" Robin responds.

"I'm Dustin!" Dustin says.

"I'm Robin," Robin responds confused.

"Pleasure to meet you. Uh is he- is he here?" Dustin asks.

"Is who here?" Robin asks genuinely confused.

The break room door slams open and the dreamy boy who's about to take you on a date shows up excited.

"HENDERSON!" Steve says excited "Henderson! He's back!" Steve adds. "He's back!"

"IM BACK!" Dustin says laughing. "You got the job!" Dustin adds.

"I got the job!" Steve says ecstatic to see his old friend. They both do their cute little hand shake together while laughing.

 They both do their cute little hand shake together while laughing

"How many children are you friends with?" Robin asks.

Steve sighs and ignored her. Meanwhile you stand there looking at the ice cream flavors with curiosity.

Steve looks over at you with a look you've never seen. His eyes widen at seeing you again. He pushes Dustin out of the way and kisses your hand again like last time. You smile and say, "Why hello there stranger," you say smiling at him.

He looks at you with the eyes of a very lustful in love man. He wants to know everything there is about you. Your favorite color, what makes you happy or sad, what pleasure you. Is all he could think about.

"Hello there gorgeous. You got ready just for me?" he says playfully.

"Of course anything for my pretty boy," you sent him a heart melting smile.

"I'm off on 5 minutes meanwhile just wait here. I'll get you any ice cream you want no matter how much you want. Anything for you princess," Steve says biting his lip.

"Can you get me a glass of water please," you ask innocently.

"Of course anything you want" he said as he ran into the break room getting you a glass of water. He handed it to you. You grabbed it and he looked down at your boobs and back up at you. You gave him a innocent smile knowing what he was just looking at.

Which made him weak in the knees. He left you sitting outside waiting for you while Dustin entered the break room with Steve.

You drank your water overhearing Steve and Dustin talking.

"God Henderson she's perfect," Steve says counting down the second for his shift to end.

"Yeah she is which is why you better treat her like the perfection she is you hear me dickwad." Dustin responded with protectiveness.

"Where did she appear from. Ive never seen her here." Steve asked curious.

Dustin coughed showing he knew something. But he couldn't tell steve you were a time traveller.

"Henderson why'd you cough. Do you know something I don't?" Steve asked now with curiosity.

"NO no I don't know anything she's just new here and she's staying with Mike and his family she's a family friend." Dustin said which kept Steve from asking questions.

"Great so now she's in the same house as my ex," Steve said with a sigh. Steve went to the bathrooom and got out of his work attire and dressed in his regular clothes. He put on some jeans with a brown belt and a black shirt paired with a green jacket.

Once his shift was over he ran over to you and held his hand out to help you get out the booth you were sitting at

Once his shift was over he ran over to you and held his hand out to help you get out the booth you were sitting at. You accepted it admiring how gentle he was with you.

The conversation with Henderson didn't worry you because Dustin covered for you but you had to tell Steve at some point.

"We can do whatever you want Y/N whatever you say goes," Steve says with admiration at the beauty in front of him.

You giggled at how cute he was, "Let's go to Lovers Rock," you were significantly smaller than Steve being 5'1 and all.

You stood on your toes and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Come on let's go Harrington" you grabbed his hand pulling him.

He followed you with his heart racing at the spot where you kissed him. He could already feel himself getting a boner. He stared at your butt as you walked which didn't help his situation. You guys left the mall and went to his car.

He opened the car door for you and got in the drivers seat.

"You're the most beautiful girl at Hawkins you know?" Steve says as he's driving.

You look at him with a smile and respond, "Steve you're a real heartthrob you know that. I mean your hair is a dream I wish my hair was just as good!" You say giggling.

He smiles at your sweet comment and blushes. God you were gonna be trouble for him.

Hey guys please vote if you like this story so I know and can update it regularly! :)