Chapter 9: Feelings

June 3, 1985

Steve drove you to Dustin's so you could "talk to him about something". But really you needed him to let Mike know you were on your way home and he needed to sneak you in.

"Thanks for the ride Steve!" You beamed with a smile. Steve simply melted again.

"Anytime princess and uh, when will I get to see you again," he responded holding your hand.

"I'll visit you at work plenty pretty boy, don't worry," you said giving him a smirk giving him a boner. You stared at it and smiled.

"Bye Steve thank you for this amazing night," you say seductively while kissing his cheek.

"Bye Y/N," he says while touching his cheek as you got out the car. The butterflies you gave him were out of this world. You were utter perfection in his eyes. "Who are you Y/N" he whispers as you leave.

You knock and Dustin opens the door and hugs you. "Y/N how'd the date go? Harrington better have treated you well," Dustin said eagerly.

He sees Steve in the car and yells, "YOU BETTER HAVE TREATED HER RIGHT HARRINGTON!"

You laugh at Dustin's cuteness.

Steve rolls down the window and yells back, "TRUST ME I TREATED HER LIKE THE PRINCESS SHE IS HENDERSON MIND YOUR BUSINESS," Steve says jokingly.

Dustin flips him off. Steve does the same back while driving away.

You giggle at the cute interaction. "Can you call Mike and tell him I'm ready to go home?" you ask Dustin.

"Yeah of course let me walki talki him and I'll bike you there," Dustin says kindly. You nod and wait outside. It's about 7 PM not to late and not too early. Since it's summer the sun comes down later than usual so it was perfect timing.

"Okay let's go Mike says he's ready!" Dustin explained.

Dustin got on his bike and you got on as well holding onto him as he biked you guys to the Wheelers home.

You guys arrived and you saw Mike in front of the home. His parents were gone, Nancy was at work it was just him and his little sister. But she was busy upstairs not paying mine to anyone else.

You got off Dustin's bike and ran to hug Mike.

"MIKE," you screamed hugging him.

"Hey Y/N how'd it go with that asshole," he said irritated while hugging you back.

"IT WENT PERFECT!" You exclaimed.

He looked at you upset and kind of hoping that it went bad. You noticed this but brushed this off.

Mike and you thanked and said goodbye to Dustin as he went home. You and Mike went to the basement. You told Mike everything that happened as well as Steve's confessions.

"The sex was amazing too it was so intimate and full of love," you say swooning over the thought of Steve.

"Woah woah woah you had sex with him already?" Mike questioned madly.

"Yeah but it was so worth it Mike. I think he's the one!" You replied dreamily.

Mike was clearly upset about this. He expected you guys to maybe kiss not have sex already.

"Y/N he has sex with other girl how do you know he's not just playing you. He's a man whore," Mike says disgusted.

You looked at him mad that he would say that about Steve

You looked at him mad that he would say that about Steve. "So you're saying I'm just some other whore he's fucking?" You say with tears forming in your eyes.

"No Y/N that's not what i meant he's jus-," Mike says before you cut him off.

"HE'S JUST WHAT MIKE? SAY IT SINCE YOU ALREADY THINK IM A WHORE!" You yell at him mad. You couldn't believe the one guy you trusted immediately was saying this.

"Y/N that's not what i meant at all! Come on forget i said anything. Please don't cry!" He said to you upset with himself that he made you cry.

You just look at him and run out the basement. He chases after you "Y/N COME BACK IM SORRY I SAID ANYTHING AT ALL!" Mike screamed.

But it was too late you had already gotten on his bike and left. You knew Steve had a shift at 8 PM so you went to the mall to see him again.

You got off the bike with tears in your eyes. Everyone looking at you weirdly. But you didn't care you had to see Steve. You arrived at the Scoops Ahoy and entered.

"Hey welcome to Sco-," Robin said stopping as she stared at you worried.

"Hey you okay?" Robin asked worried. She recognized you from yours and Harringtons past flirting sessions.

"No not really u-um, is Steve here?" you said on the verge of bursting out in tears.

"Dammit that dingus went off to get lunch he went to get a pretzel at 'Hot Sam Pretzels'," she says sympathetically.

"Okay well t-thank you Robin," you replied smiling as you left the Scoops Ahoy.

Robin on the other hand was surprised and flattered that you remembered her name. You guys hadn't even been introduced but you remembered the one time Steve said her name. Most teens never remembered others names simply for not being observant. Her whole perspective on you changed. She could see what Steve was seeing. An intimate observant beautiful person.

As you walked to the food court wiping your tears away. You saw Steve at a table eating his pretzel and you saw someone else Dustin?

"God could this day be any worse," you thought. You didn't want Dustin to see you upset because you know he'd freak out.

You ran to the nearest bathroom. You looked in the mirror and wiped all your tears away and tried to look as if you weren't balling your eyes out. When you thought you looked semi okay and not like a full blown puffed up balloon, you left and went to see the boys again.

As you we're walking you overheard Steve's and Dustin's conversation.

"Y/N's perfect Dustin I mean really. I think she's the one you know?" Steve said smiling while munching on his pretzel.

"Yeah yeah dickhead you better be serious about her this time or I'll kill you if you hurt her. You son of a bitch," Dustin said protectively

"You can try to Henderson but you won't succeed I'll tell you that," Steve continues on saying.

When you approach the both of them Steve looks at you wide eyed.

"Y/N? What're you doing here aren't you supposed to be with Mike?" Steve says.

"Y/N!" Dustin yells getting up going to hug you.

"Hey Dusty hey Steve," you say hugging Dustin with the new nickname you just came up for him.

Steve immediately gets up right after to open a chair for you to sit.

"Thanks," you smile at him for his gesture.

Steve practically dies. He loves your smile.

You waste no time in telling him that you're really a time traveler

"I need to talk to you Steve and I'm being serious. You know when I just showed up in Hawkins randomly. Yeah well umm," you say scared at the fact you were going to tell Steve you're secret.

"Y/N you sure you want to tell him?" Dustin says catching on to what you were going to say.

"Tell me what? What do you mean is she sure?" Steve questions.

"Yeah so basically..."

Hey guys please vote if you like this story so I know and can update it regularly! :)