Chapter 30: Ever

January 30, 1987

"Y/N WE MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM HERE," Dustin yelled from downstairs. You quickly go downstairs to see what's happening. Dustin was visiting to see his nieces and nephews. You considered them his uncle wether you two were related or not.

"What's wrong?!" you say seeing Dustin holding up Romeo.

"I think he may of pooped," Dustin says trying to hold his breath.

"Oh god," you say while grabbing Romeo.

"Can you look after Aurora while I change him?" you ask nicely. Dustin nods and you go to change Romeo.

"Such a sweetie pie," you say while kissing Romeo.

You go back to Dustin and see him holding a sleeping Aurora in his hands.

"Steve still working?" Dustin asks quietly trying to not wake Aurora.

You sigh and respond saying, "yeah he's hardworking. I mean with me being a stay at home Mom he has to work double."

"I think being a Mom is a hard job too," Dustin says smiling. You smile back at him and say, "you're the sweetest Dusty."

April 16, 1987

"Hey princesses," Steve says as he came home from work. You were holding Aurora and Romeo. Steve kissed your cheek and grabbed Aurora and gave her kisses all over making her giggle.

"How's my little king," Steve says to Romeo giving him a big kiss on the cheek making Romeo smile and giggle.

"Babe look after them while i make dinner," you say kissing Steve.

"Of course baby," Steve says and as you walk away he smacks your ass.

"Steve!" you say playfully while play hitting him on the shoulder.

He smirks at you and you continue making dinner.

You cook tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. You grab the twins baby food and put it in their bowls.

"Babe dinners ready!!" you yell as you place the food on the table.

Steve enters holding the twins. He hands you Romeo and he puts Aurora in her high chair. I put Romeo in his high chair. We both feed the babies despite their crying and whining.

"Aren't you a little cutie," Steve says in a baby voice to Aurora. Making her laugh and hit the table.

"Open wide Rome Rome," you say smiling at Romeo. That was your nickname for him. He opens wide and you feed him.

"You're the best Mom babe," Steve says looking at you while starting to eat his own food.

"You're the best Dad baby," you say smiling at him. Steve loved you and your family he felt content and happy with his life for once. As if fate sent you here for him. You felt the same way and felt no sadness about your time travel. You had your kids and love of your life that was all you needed.

Steve is admiring you from across the table when he notices something. A bright white light in the kitchen behind you guys

"BABE GET ROMEO AND COME OVER HERE!" Steve says desperately as he gets up his seat and grabs a crying Aurora.

"Steve what is it!?" you yell grabbing Romeo and running to him.

You turned and saw what he was seeing. The beautiful trancing light you saw the day you disappeared. You handed Steve Romeo and walked to it.

"Y/N DONT!" Steve yelled as he tried to shush the crying twins.

You ignored him as you walked slowly and closer to it you saw a crying Mazzy.