Chapter 27: Officer Harrington

June 2, 1986

It's been a whole year since you time traveled and met Steve. Steve kept up his internship at the Police Station. Grandpa turned around and actually loved Steve. He liked how he decided to turn his life around from partying, sex, and girls. Steve went to an academy for training and graduated becoming an officer.

DADDY JOE KEERY AS A POLICE OFFICER

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU BABY!" You said running up to him and hugging him

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU BABY!" You said running up to him and hugging him. Steve smiled and kissed your cheek while placing you down.

"It's all for you," Steve said looking at you.

"We can finally move out princess. Start our own family," you smiled and nodded with tears in your eyes.

"Come on Y/N i want to take you somewhere," Steve says while grabbing your hand and taking you to the car. "Where are we going babe?" You say smiling as he takes you to the car. "It's a surprise babe," Steve says while opening the door for you. You get in and Steve drives you to this surprise. You park somewhere you recognize.

"Our first date," you say softly while looking at him.

"The spot where i fell in love with you," Steve says smiling at you. He gets out the car and opens your door. "Come on follow me," Steve says as grabs your hand and walks you through the forest. You guys make it to the lake. The sky was beautiful and the water was so still and calm. You loved it here. There was a rainbow making you feel like you were exactly where you were supposed to be. Here in this moment.

Steve held both of your hands and looked at you

"Y/N this is where we had our first date. I was so blown away at your beauty and confidence. The moment you walked into Scoops Ahoy i- i mean my eyes could not get off you. My heart raced and- and i couldn't tell what this feeling that i was experiencing was. I didn't know it then but that fuzzy feeling was love. At the lake when i had told you that word you ran and i thought i messed everything up. But as always you surprised me and you felt that too," Steve says pausing gasping for air.

"Steve.." you say softly staring into his eyes. You knew why he was saying all of this. You couldn't help but tear up.

Steve smiled at you and continued, "i mean after everything we've been through together I've learned so much about you. Your love for animals, your dream to be a Mother, and how your maternal instincts always kick in. I've been waiting a long time for this. For a girl like you who admires everyone and everything. I mean Y/N you're the most beautiful woman I've laid my eyes on. You're perfect. My Mom loves you my Dad too for the little times you guys have met. You're absolutely perfect Y/N. You're perfect for me and the perfect person to be the mother to my kids. I promise I will always get you marigolds whenever I see them. I'll always get you vegetarian food. Ill always be here for you. Just looking at you right now my heart races it's just like seeing you for the first time again," Steve continues looking up at you. He sighs and finally says, "in the end what I'm trying to say is Y/N, Y/L/N," Steve adds while getting on one knee.

You put your hand to your mouth and gasp. "Will you marry me?" Steve says while opening a box with the most stunning vintage ring.

 "Will you marry me?" Steve says while opening a box with the most stunning vintage ring

You smile and jump up and down screaming, "YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!"

Steve smiles and puts the ring on your finger. "I love you Steve," you say as he kisses you and picks you up bridal style. "WOO HOO! SHE SAID YES!" Steve screams as he takes you to the car. You smile and laugh. You were so happy.

Steve took you home immediately and carrying you to your guy's room. Both of you knew this sex was going to be very special, intimate, and full of love.

He gently placed you down on the bed and gets on top of you kissing you and your neck. You moan and start taking his clothes off. Once he's naked he helps you take your clothes off. He gently takes of your bra and panties. He sucks them and kisses them. He moves down to your neck and torso flowering you with kisses. "You're so beautiful Y/N," Steve says softly and lovingly. You hum and moan as Steve puts two fingers in you gently making you moan and arch your back.

"Just like that baby," you moan looking into his eyes. He takes his fingers out and puts them to your mouth. You lick the wetness off them and kiss him. "Mhm Steve I want to make a baby," you say softly while looking at him. Steve looked at you intensely full of love. He wanted one too you guys were at a point in your life where you were blessed enough to move away and start a family.

"Me too princess I'm ready," Steve says softly while staring at you. You nod and Steve continues to kiss you passionately. You move your hand to his dick and move your hand softly. Steve moans and kisses your neck. You move your hand up and down enough to make some precum come out.

"Are you ready Y/N," Steve asks while kissing your cheek and looking into your eyes.

"Mhm," you moan staring back at him. You were ready for anything if it was with him.

Steve slowly enters you while you put your legs around his torso. It stings because Steve is so big but you get used to it as he goes in slowly. Steve grabs the bed head board and starts speeding up. You guys both moan and stare into eachother while making love. He kisses you and speeds up pounding into you. You start moaning Steves name.

"Oh god I love you Steve baby," you moan as he pounds into you.

"Fuck i love you too," Steve says moaning as he feels you get right around him. Your legs tighten around Steve. And your hands scratch on Steve's back so hard from the pleasure and ecstasy you're experiencing.

Steve is going faster and harder and you both kiss eachother as you reach your guys climax. He sucks on your boob while pushing into you. You feel your walls close on his dick and he feels it as well. You guys are both sweating and rocking the bed back and forth. You guys stare into eachothers eyes moaning and yelling eachothers names. Steve speeds up so hard and fast you can barely contain it. You yell out his name and scratch his back.

"STEVE CUM IN ME BABY," you yell as he's pushing into you.

"FUCK," Steve says as he cums in you. You cum and he falls next to you. You guys are both panting and trying to catch your breathe. You both are sweating. You grab Steve's face and kiss him. "I love you so much," you say breathlessly.

Steve kisses you back and says, "i love you more." You hug and kiss him. You were so in love. You and Steve both felt the love and passion into this love making.

Steve really couldn't describe his love for you. There really were no words. This love could only be understood by him. No one else.

 No one else