Chapter 5: Drama

June 2, 1985

You, Mike, Lucas, and Will get out of Starcourt mall. "Shit," Mike says with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Lucas responds until he realizes what is wrong.

"Elevens present to make up with me," Mike says agitated. "What do you mean?" you ask confused. Mike didn't want to involve you in his girl problems but just as he was about to tell you 2 girls appear in front of you all.

A girl with fiery red hair and blue eyes. And a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes are in front of you. "Eleven what're you doing here you're not allowed to be in places with lots of people," Mike says worried.

"You lie," Eleven said really mad.

"I didn't lie my Nana really is sick," Mike says. You just observed and watched. Then Eleven looked at you with even more anger in her eyes. Mike is with another girl which made her mad. And to make matters worse the girl was beautiful.

"I dump your ass," she says while the girl with red hair laughs.

Mike makes a weirded out face

Mike makes a weirded out face. And the girls get on the bus.

And before you can say anything you're suddenly pushed into the ground by a force you can't describe

"Y/N!" The boys screamed worried and running towards you.

"ELEVEN" Mike screams furiously as the bus drives away.

Lucas and Will help you up. "I'm so sorry Y/N are you okay?" Mike asks genuinely worried.

"Yeah I'm fine," you grunt. "I take that's the girl with powers," you ask with a chuckle to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah that's her," Mike says with a disappointing sigh.

She looks familiar you thought. But brushed it off.

The boys help you onto Mikes bike. You hold onto Mikes waist as he bikes you to his house. You can feel his heart racing. You place your head on his shoulder exhausted from the day.